What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVII: The Har-Bowl

Raider_69

Post Whore
Going to be a cracker game, lots of story lines
be it the Har Bowl, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Kaep and the read option. Randy Moss

going to be an interesting lead up

early prediction:

Niners win it 31-24

yeah its niners in red, ravens in white.

as for randy, he should already have one but stupid manning managed to stick the ball to a guys head.

im not a pats fan by any means, but ive always enjoyed randy moss. so i was dissapointed they didnt win. so itd be great if he gets a ring.

as for TO, he had a chance, and admittedly played excellent in that superbowl. but wasnt to be. then he went and played with Romo. so had no chance

Last edited:

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Bit worried because I don't think we match up as well against the Niners as we did against the Broncos & Patriots.

You'd think SF will take Rice/Pierce away, so it's going to be on Joe's arm. All that short stuff we had today over the middle probably won't be there in 2 weeks time.

Should be a cracker - can't wait!

Hate Randy Moss. It would be tragic for a guy who tries when its convenient for him to get a ring. But the ultimate evil (Vick) had a season to forget, The cheats (pats) were eliminated today. So i can't really ask for anymore, I'm alright if San Fran win, but I would really like to see Ray Lewis and Ed Reed get another ring.

Very interestingly, after the last couple of years hearing that the NFL is now strictly a passing league, 2 non elite qbs make the SB on the back of elite defenses. Are we back to the mantra now that "defense wins championships"?

B-Hard

Juniors
Hmmm interesting matchup. My early tip is Baltimore. Don't care either way though. I'm ready for the new season to begin.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Have to root for Baltimore, they are my team after all. Ever since my American relatives got me supporting them many years ago.

Parra

Referee
Cost The Ravens a time-out today.

What would've happened if they kept the formation? SF run down the play clock and get penalised? I would've loved to see Harbaugh call that bluff.

Parra

Referee
Do you think the Pats had a play ready? They would almost have to. But what a risk, potential to lose field position with what % chance of a completion or TD?

Latest posts