What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

The Great Dane

First Grade
Try the warl, they had a couple of boxes of the SL reds jerseys last year, inc some game worn ones. $20 each! Not sure if they have any left but worth an email.

Thanks for that PR, and I hope they do have some left because I've been looking for one for sometime now, and I have tracked a few down, but their owners have all been asking upward of $500 for a standard of the rack supporters jersey and quite frankly they're not worth that much, if they were game worn or had a bunch of rare signatures on them I might be willing to pay that much but for a bare supporters jersey no way.

Anyway thanks for the tip and I hope you bought a few if they were $20 bucks!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sadly I only got one or I'd have let you have one! When I saw how much they sell for on eBay I wish I had bought the box load!

chibimatty

Juniors
Try the warl, they had a couple of boxes of the SL reds jerseys last year, inc some game worn ones. $20 each! Not sure if they have any left but worth an email.

I wonder if they have any of the old WA double-chevron? My favourite RL jersey of all time!:music2:

Cheers,
Matty

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder if they have any of the old WA double-chevron? My favourite RL jersey of time!:music2:

Cheers,
Matty

This one?

western_australian_opens_day5_teamPhoto_s800.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Congratulations to our U16's Jnr Acaddemy who became the first ever team to wear the West Coast Pirates jersey when they travelled to Sydney on a 2 week development tour. The boys played 3 games, visited the new RL HQ and got to meet the NSW SOO Emerging squad. Great effor by the lads in all the games and outstanding to see them get the Pirates first ever win! Well done WARL for organising. Things like this will help the kids choose RL instead of RU!

Results:
v Manly Harold Mathews lost 32-18
v Manly Harold Mathews lost 12-0
v SWSA WON 12-32

59943_10200406258297826_1045408470_n.jpg

Diesel

Coach
That looks a little like the Warriors jersey they'll play in Wellington vs. the Bulldogs. Nice simple design with two colours is what most teams should use as a template

chibimatty

Juniors
Okay fellas, found a couple of shots; the only thing that would vary really was the WARL logo and the addition of the WA coat-of-arms. Sometimes the short-sleeve version would have the three stripes moved up the sleeve so all three would be visible on the short sleeves. Other times it was plain black short-sleeves with a gold cuff. There were two stripes on the sides of the shorts.

WA1777025_1_L.jpg

WA1776882_1_L.jpg

Still looks good after all these years!

Cheers,
Matty

Swamp

Juniors
Okay fellas, found a couple of shots; the only thing that would vary really was the WARL logo and the addition of the WA coat-of-arms. Sometimes the short-sleeve version would have the three stripes moved up the sleeve so all three would be visible on the short sleeves. Other times it was plain black short-sleeves with a gold cuff. There were two stripes on the sides of the shorts.

WA1777025_1_L.jpg

WA1776882_1_L.jpg

Still looks good after all these years!

Cheers,
Matty
I know about three or four of those guys. The try scorer could of been anything if wasn't for injury.

chibimatty

Juniors
Makes you wonder, what may have been if they stuck with Perth instead of going with Melbourne. How would we have benefited from removal of the Rams, Crushers, Gold Coast, Mariners, Norths and the creation of joint ventures. We had a pretty good State team and strong local competition back in the early 90's.

Cheers,
Matty

Last edited:

chibimatty

Juniors
These ones mate:

Coa_Western_Australia.jpg

550005_1_O.jpg

I also think that the v design went across the shoulders to the top of the back, similar to the Roosters.

sydney%20rooster%202012%20kids%20home%20jersey%20back.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts