What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 All Stars vs Marauders

badge_marauders_0.gif

CobyDelaney
edabomb
gUt
Marshall_Magic
Misanthrope
Non Terminator (c)
Titanic (vc)

badge_allstars_200x200.jpg

Willow (c)
Bubbles
(vc)
Everlovin' Antichrist
Monk
Drew-sta

Reserves:
LeagueNut
Tanner Ave

Honestly, is this going to be one of the best matches ever? The line-ups suggest so. We need someone to please put their hand up for referee (for Willow's final game, I'm looking at the veteran referees). When do you wanna play it too?

There seems to be a lot of excitement made in the Awards thread, we're in for a big year!

gorilla

First Grade
badge_marauders_0.gif

CobyDelaney
edabomb
gUt
Marshall_Magic
Misanthrope
Non Terminator (c)
Titanic (vc)

badge_allstars_200x200.jpg

Willow (c)
Bubbles
(vc)
Everlovin' Antichrist
Monk
Drew-sta

Reserves:
LeagueNut
Tanner Ave

Honestly, is this going to be one of the best matches ever? The line-ups suggest so. We need someone to please put their hand up for referee (for Willow's final game, I'm looking at the veteran referees). When do you wanna play it too?

There seems to be a lot of excitement made in the Awards thread, we're in for a big year!

I'll ref if you'se need me to. Last jobbee.

Monk

Referee
Anytime over the next few weeks is fine for me really. Barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just a reminder that full time for the All Stars v Marauders is tomorrow (Sunday 24th Feb) at midnight.

And is anyone set to put up the first round of the knock out tourney?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK, I'm guessing it hasn't been confirmed with gorilla.

The match thread says, Referee: TBA

Willow

Assistant Moderator
NT, in my capacity and the big AS captain, I have no problem with you refereeing the match.

From what I can see, you won't be marking yourself, and this is not a first class match.

Cheers. :D

Latest posts