What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial team?

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Reni is listed because he's serving a 2 match suspension. He must be listed otherwise it won't count towards his suspension.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
ex Tigers centre..saw him train with wenty on the weekend and he looks very handy

Ive probably seen him play before but i wouldnt be able to tell you if i did lol.

Quite frankly guys, i can't believe Filiga wasn't named, Sticky must be saving him for the full strength team :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
By the way, Reni is getting a run due to the fact that it doesn't appear to be an NRL sanctioned game and he can't play the next 2 due to suspension

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Questions from side

Is api are halfback thought he was a outside back?
Wasn't Reni injured?
Is Matt eisenhuth injured? Thought he will be in the side, maybe Stuart has a high opinion of him and wants to see him in an nrl player dominated trial.
Good to see our young Toyota cup forwards get a run.
Is Kelly being tested to see how he leads a side around the park?
Harrison/tautia/lasalo are most likely not considered by Stuart as potential first round top 17 contenders?
POH could well be right down the pecking order for an nrl berth .

jimmy77au

Juniors
Questions from side

Wasn't Reni injured?
Is Matt eisenhuth injured? Thought he will be in the side, maybe Stuart has a high opinion of him and wants to see him in an nrl player dominated trial.
Harrison/tautia/lasalo are most likely not considered by Stuart as potential first round top 17 contenders?

That's Holden Cup now......don't mention the other Car manufacturer!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Questions from side

Wasn't Reni injured?

Api is a 6 who played a bit of centre last year for Newcastles NYC side
last I heard Matty had put on weight and looking very good at training..

Joely01

Bench
Questions from side

Wasn't Reni injured?

Reni won't be playing, my understanding is he is named so that the suspension he has from last year (2 weeks) can be served in the first 2 trial matches. I may be wrong though...