What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons looking for a new captain

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am putting the word out for someone to take over the reins of the St George Dragons F7s squad.

In 2012, we won the F7s premierships with a squad of only 7 players. In 2013 we are defending that title.

For more info, check out the F7s 2012 Grand Final thread...

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=411713

If you need it, I'm happy to assist any new skipper as they learn the ropes.

So who wants to captain the reigning champs?

Feel free to PM me or post your interest here.

Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very pleased to announce that Scott Gourley's Lovechild will be taking over the captain of the St George Dragons.

Many thanks to Monk for releasing SGLC.

This is great news for Saints and the F7s.

Cheers. :thumn

Thanks must go to Monk for releasing me to drive past Sydney airport and into St George territory. It has been an active week for me; approched by one team, signed by a second and poached by a third!

I think I need a lie down...

Monk

Referee
Sucks to see you go but it's the right thing to do. Moving up in the world SGL! I'm always here if you need advice or anything like that. Have fun in the red v. Can't wait to vs you guys :D

Bubbles

Juniors
Our loss is definitely saints gain. Looking forward to meeting you guys this season!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
FANTASTIC news guys :D Well done SGLC!

That's 4 teams. We have a comp people!!

BUMP!

I won't be going around again this season, so once again the Dragons need a new captain. Also, you need to find more players, we ended the season with only myself and 2 others!

Good luck to whoever takes on the role.