What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really rustles my jimmies

urban eel

Juniors
I've always wanted to put Ha'l on ignore.

200px-HAL9000.svg.png

I'm sorry i cannot allow that AG

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah sounds great! You can be a massive merkin and all people can do is leave the site forever instead of improving their experience by ignoring you.
Exactly. So the moral of the story is, don't be a dumb merkin and we won't force you to leave.

thorson1987

Coach
Ea sports and their origin bullshit.

Won't let me add a persona.

Created a new PSN ID based in America so I can get DLC for NCAA football and I can't link it to my origin account.

Hallatia

Referee
having the songs that were playing in the gym stuck in my head I don't even know the lyrics to them which makes what's playing in my head even more annoying than the mere crappy music

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
People who say 'its a good bit of kit'. They're either pommie bastards or tryhards who have watched too much top gear or both.

Top Gear rustles my soxstrap as well. And I'd like to kick that pommie git Jeremy f**king Clarkson in the face.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh the irony. But I actually agree with you. Jimmie status: rustled.
there's no irony here dickhead.

Do you even know what irony is?

Dictionaries are online now, if you ever feel the need to use a fancy new word (for you), just check out its definition before you use you dumb arsed moron.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lookin at you fuzzycat, detain that f**king 'roo! I wanna see that bastard in cuffs!!

throw the f**king book at them!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it pays for this wonderful facility and its easy enough to delete

third world problems