What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No African Images Legion

Hallatia

Referee
aww you're trying to have digs at me because of my hostility towards you in the past week. How cute

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Since when did this thread become a jerk convention? Stop jerking around and jerking up the joint jerks.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I wasn't sure what to make of that post from the lunatic, he's odd and not in an interesting way. Although he is sometimes mildly amusing, but usually just a nut

You're just bummed because I'm going out with a totally hawt ass chick and not you. But that's okay I don't usually date boring chicks who obsess over cricket.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can't wait for the pong soundtrack to be released. I saw it live at the opera house and it was one of the most soxstrapping experiences of my life.

Bip. Bip. Bip. Bip. Bip. Bip.

dogslife

Coach
I'm thinking of getting my address tattooed on my forehead, so if I ever pass out after a big night, the cabbie knows where to take me. Only problem is I could never move again

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ah, tattoos. It reminds me of the time when I was a tattoo artist in a little shop off the coast of Santa Fe. It was a tough life, what with the ink and what not and the sailors and their brawniness and cursing and such. My sidekick at the time, Mr Mu, used to run a speak easy under the floor boards of the tattoo parlour selling hard liquor and lamingtons to those with a taste for the exotic.

One day a nasty looking chap with a face like a catcher's mitt came to our establishment and asked for a pint of rum, six lamingtons and a tattoo of his sweetheart on his Johnson. I obliged him all 3 but he was not satisfied with the lamingtons as he felt that the coconut we had used was not white enough. He raised a terrible fuss, punching the walls, spitting and generally making quite a ruckus. I eventually subdued him with a half nelson and a packet of iced vovos but I had had enough.

I quit the business and went into the balloon animal business where I made my vast fortune.

Mediocre to good times.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I often regret my days as a pioneer of the video game industry.

It seems like only yesterday that me and my partner, Miss Tiffany Forsyth started up our video game company Vuku Video Games Pty Ltd. We were at the cutting edge of the video game industry with the best and biggest joysticks and the most fab video games on the market.

It was a tough industry but Tiffany and I were tough hombres, both of us had grown up on the back streets of downtown Scone and we took no dice from anyone be they nerd, geek or dork. In fact, ha ha, Tiffany once broke Steve Job's left testicle in a fiendish 16 day no holds barred game of dungeons and dragons.

We went bust in the great soxstrap crash of '82 and I never saw Tiffany again. The last I heard she was captaining a clipper ship off the coast of Port Pirie.

I, of course, went on to much greater things.

Last edited: