What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLIV - honouring Raider_69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
watching Steyn and Morkel brings so much joy to my heart especially when Morne:ls: is taking wickets.

They bowl really well together, I love it when one is bowling at each end because of one them brings the batsman forward, the other one pushes the batsman back and together they just make it a really uncomfortable stay for batsmen at the crease

Hallatia

Referee
It has gotten particularly stupid in there, I think it has something to do with Australia's selection policy, makes those people crazy

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Australian selection policy is stupid, but not half as stupid as the majority of the posts in the cricket forum in response to it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Poker is gambling. Just because it's not a game of pure chance doesn't mean it isn't gambling. Anything that involves the wagering of money on an uncertain outcome is gambling.
By that (silly, IMO) definition every investment imaginable is gambling.
Watching Steyn and Morkel makes me pine for the days we had really good quicks.
When Pattinson and Cummins hit their stride they'll give Steyn and Morkel a run for their money.
It's 90% troll posting, similar to 4C or TFC. Perhaps it's a recent ocurrence, but it's bloody boring to read.
You probably mean me (at least partly). But I agree. I don't troll but there are a lot of pure shitstirrers in there.

Hallatia

Referee
I do love Morkel but not blindly. Him as a cricketer embodies some of the major reasons I love cricket and because I love cricket so much having him there is really beautiful for me.

Hallatia

Referee
The Australian selection policy is stupid, but not half as stupid as the majority of the posts in the cricket forum in response to it.
fair call

And bunniesman investment =/= wager. Go look up the definition of investment and stop pretending you know anything

I have zero desire to ever get a tattoo. Ironic that Chicken Hunter bags people who watch overseas sport for doing so to be cool. I could say something similar about people who get tattoos.

You are such a dumb f**k if you couldnt tell I was taking the piss, you complete and utter doucheknuckle.

And there are a lot more easier, less expensive ways to try to be cool other then spending dozens of hours with a needle stabbing into your arm a gazillion times a second.

Fight me IRL.

dogslife

Coach
26735447.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
fair call

And bunniesman investment =/= wager. Go look up the definition of investment and stop pretending you know anything
Sigh, I've been drawn in. In poker, a wager is an investment. If you're good enough ever time you "wager" will be profitable over the long run. In other words, individually it may not be profitable every single time. But if you do the same thing 100/1000/10000 times you will come out ahead. That's an investment.

Just like with investing in the stock market, every time you buy (or wager) you might not come out ahead every single time but every time you buy you are guided by certain principles that will ensure you come out ahead over the long run.

In poker, for a long term profitable player, a wager is an investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts