What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 moments that shaped Mark Gasniers career

Godz Illa

Coach
Brilliant stuff! What a player he was. I miss him.

Thought moment 6 deserved to be higher though! That was a huge, huge moment.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Brilliant stuff! What a player he was. I miss him.

Thought moment 6 deserved to be higher though! That was a huge, huge moment.
Agreed. I remember moment 6 like it was yesterday (also remeber the fans breaking the fence trying to shake his hand at the end of that game lol), it was vintage Gaz all over again. I have my reservations on gaz as much as I love him. But I personally believe that 2010 would not of ended the way it did without him :)

Divine

Bench
I remember feeling a surge of excitement once I knew he was coming back. And the masterful way his transition was handled. He did not put a foot wrong defensively and as the strength and confidence returned he was truly an X factor. His presence inside Nightingale in the GF had the Roosters' defence completely spooked. Esp. after snatching the initial try. Who said nostalgia was a thing of the past?

tumbidragon

First Grade
Is bumpacius your youtube name Godz? Love that 'domination tastes like chicken' and 'we love Jason Nightingale-2010 tribute' videos. Sunk many a beers watching those ;)

Latest posts