What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its time to talk about Khoder Nasser

WayneBennett

Juniors
Surprising that it may seem, i can actually read. Sometimes I read newspapers. In these newspapers i constantly read articles portraying Mr Nasser in a very unfavourable light.

Its my opinion this guy is dodgy as, but a slick operator nonetheless. Is he banned from the NRL ...and if so...how can his clients still get a run if you cant deal directly with him.?

I just want to understand how someone allegedly so dodgy can still be involved with our sport.

Patorick

Staff member
Cannot believe how rude he was to Ray Warren the other day on MMM.

Not a big Rabs fan or anything, but that was low.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Looks like he just made ray Hadley's shit list then

If there is one thing he won't tolerate it's rudeness to Rabs

Fire

First Grade
I get the feeling Nasser just laughs at all of us hating him and his clients, i.e., Mundine, SBW, Cooper, etc. He probably sleeps on a bed of money.

I spoke to a journalist once and he said Nasser isn't such a bad guy. It's just strange being around him because he is a Muslim and doesn't drink, etc (granted the journo likes a drink, and no it's not Slothfield).

He's a snake, but probably a rich and happy snake.

A necessary evil in this day with the amount of money involved.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
He's a cancer on sport.
You can argue whether or not he made Mundine worse but there's no question he has had a negative effect on SBW and Quade Cooper.

some11

Referee
I feel sorry for him, must be hard having Weedler hanging from your balls all the time.

eozsmiles

Bench
I'd take him before some of the other player agents and at the same time as the rest. Doesn't matter whether he is a d!ck or not. His clients get top dollar and do whatever they want. $BW will play 3 sports in 12 months and some NRL players aren't allowed to ride motorbikes and get pulled from the all stars game. The fact he only reps two clients means he is always working for you and not paying some u/20's phone bill.

Without knowing all the ins and outs of Khoder, he would be hard pressed to get lower than some of the stuff we hear player agents doing at junior carnivals etc.

ps Pretty sure he isn't banned, he refuses to sign the accreditation agreement.