What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Bellamy to the Dragons

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I don't even follow the merge but I'm relieved that the Bellamy circus is over. Must have been a bit unsettling for the players and particularly the chinless one. Will be interesting to see how the dragons respond....hopefully they will fire up for price and at least give him a chance to show his wares. You get the feeling that its just a delay in the execution of price but who knows.....stranger things have happened.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I don't even follow the merge but I'm relieved that the Bellamy circus is over. Must have been a bit unsettling for the players and particularly the chinless one. Will be interesting to see how the dragons respond....hopefully they will fire up for price and at least give him a chance to show his wares. You get the feeling that its just a delay in the execution of price but who knows.....stranger things have happened.

It's got to affect Pricey, you'd think. Showing f*ck all confidence in the bloke

thorson1987

Coach
They should give price the whole year. See what he can do.

Gotta feel for the bloke though.

If they have a shit season then punt him.

Will be pretty funny if they have a great season though. (And by that I mean finish second behind Melbourne then lose the grand final against Melbourne)

This Year?

Immortal
They should give price the whole year. See what he can do.

Gotta feel for the bloke though.

If they have a shit season then punt him.

Will be pretty funny if they have a great season though. (And by that I mean finish second behind Melbourne then lose the grand final against Melbourne)

:lol: That's just mean!!

nrlnrl

First Grade
I've never thought Bellamy was coming to the Dragons. But now that The Mole has said he isn't..................

Ah, The Mole. My favourite of his was "Cronk will leave the Storm & go to either [insert 1/3 of NRL teams]." And re-signed with Storm. :lol:

I know this should be in another thread, but "the Mole" has come up with another gem :

1. Jamie Wehbe‏@chichwehbe
  2. @RLW_Mole what's ur opinion on Matt Scott? Staying or going?
  3. Details Expand Collapse
  1. Reply

1. Feb 11 The Mole‏@RLW_Mole
  2. @chichwehbe Going to a club that starts with a 'P' and ends with an 'A'
  3. View conversation Hide conversation
  1. Reply

• 1 Retweet
  1. 4:08 p.m. - Feb 11, 2013 · Details---------------

** But today, spouts this :

The Mole‏@RLW_Mole
For those who doubted Moley, Matt Scott is about to sign a new deal with Cowboys... STAYING RIGHT WHERE HE IS! #ureaditfirstlastweek

Expand