What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and drugs in sport investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
The article said they were being investigated about suspicious supplement use, and that could be because mostly of Dank's involvement, this could all really be a huge wank

Fire

First Grade
Supplement use.

The ACC report talks about steroid use at gyms, etc.

Probably one players was dealing roids at the local Fitness First or something.

beave

Coach
That article by Brian Smith today, f**k me he couldn't make it anymore obvious who he was talking about other than naming the god damn player.

I await the fallout of this shit with baited breath.

beave

Coach
I would like to remind you that you stated you would cease to follow North Queensland if implicated.

The Tigers welcome you with open arms.

I went to high school at holsworthy, played footy and athletics out at Orana Park a few times, I am basically a Campbeltown boy.............

I can't back that up................ Well the 2nd part at least :D

Shorty

Staff member
I went to high school at holsworthy, played footy and athletics out at Orana Park a few times, I am basically a Campbeltown boy.............

I can't back that up................ Well the 2nd part at least :D
Oh hell no!

ceagle

Bench
I'm confused, these clubs are being called because they were in the ACC report right? The ACC wouldn't be dealing with things such as Peptides since they are not illegal substances right? So that leads me to believe its about more serious stuff or involves HGH and Steroids

El Diablo

Post Whore
I'm confused, these clubs are being called because they were in the ACC report right? The ACC wouldn't be dealing with things such as Peptides since they are not illegal substances right? So that leads me to believe its about more serious stuff or involves HGH and Steroids

i wouldn't jump to that conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.