What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Squad

tumbidragon

First Grade
cairns.jpg

tumbidragon

First Grade
Jeez Stockwells a big unit! Makes Vidot look small lol. Here we go boys, it's almost here! YEWWW!!!

Fire

First Grade
Stockwell is a beast. As he gains more experience and confidence I hope he (along with Mez) becomes our next Beau Scott.

Get angry Jack!

I like our young pack. Not expecting miracles from them this year, but Mez, Stockwell, de Belin, Frizzel, Rein, and King have a lot to like about them from 2014 onwards.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Stockwell is a beast. As he gains more experience and confidence I hope he (along with Mez) becomes our next Beau Scott.

Get angry Jack!

I like our young pack. Not expecting miracles from them this year, but Mez, Stockwell, de Belin, Frizzel, Rein, and King have a lot to like about them from 2014 onwards.
You're not wrong. There is definately a reason to be excited about our young pack. Hopefully their size is backed up by mongrel and heart. Mez has already proven himself to be a great leader at such a young age, and De'Bel showed some very good signs toward the end of the year. The future will be bright, I know that much ;)

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Any front on shots?

The green thing is blotting out a couple of players.

Latest posts