What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie Boulous

Risky_6

Juniors
Our dear cousin and big member of the Parramatta club Eddie Boulous passed away this morning, a sad day for us and the whole of the parramatta club to.

Gronk

Staff member
All the best to your family.

This is from the Club's 50th Anniversary publication.

Attachments

• Eddie 50th Anniv.jpg
    Eddie 50th Anniv.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 57

Stagger eel

Staff member
Oh no... Terrible news!

I thought I saw Eddie recently...

I'm pretty sure his son Greg is the Mathews coach

Suitman

Post Whore
Sad news. Dad and him were friends and used to stand together at the old Cumberland Oval. I'm sure parra pete knew him too.
Sad loss for the club.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Does anyone remember the 86 gf when Peter Kelly was coming back on the field after being sin binned and Eddie was our time keeper and tried to stop Kelly from entering the arena a second early and was barrowed by a viscous shoulder charge by the thug? Not one thing was said about it in the media.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Oh no... Terrible news!

I thought I saw Eddie recently...

I'm pretty sure his son Greg is the Mathews coach

Greg coached SG Ball last year and was down to coach them again this year but I noticed he is not - maybe due to his father's situation.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Bloody sad news. Was a great friend to all that played at the club for the long time that Eddie was involved. A lovely man.