What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAMLISTS - NRL Week One, 2013

dogslife

Coach
So Adam Devcich and Henry Perenara will be at the centre of another Skeepe meltdown this week

Bulldog Benny

Juniors
It is odd having patten as video ref considering he has recently became a life member of the dogs. As professional as they are if there is a 50/50 call he would be tempted to favour the dogs wouldnt he??

Grapple

Bench
It is odd having patten as video ref considering he has recently became a life member of the dogs. As professional as they are if there is a 50/50 call he would be tempted to favour the dogs wouldnt he??

I'd like to think there'd be no 50/50 calls if he's up there. ;-)

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Sharks: 1. Michael Gordon 2. Jonathan Wright 3. Ricky Leutele 4. Matthew Wright 5. Beau Ryan 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Chris Heighington 15. Jon Green 16. John Morris 17. Anthony Tupou 18. Jayson Bukuya 19. Mark Taufua 20. Chad Townsend

Source: http://www.sharks.com.au/news-display/Carney-named-for-round-one-clash/69290

Geohood

Bench
Cordner injured his shoulder in the last trial but I'm not sure how severe it is atm.. There was talk of him having a quick surgery and he'd be out for a few weeks but looks like they didn't go down that path. When fit he'd be starting.

Didgi

With the new system of having to be certain before overruling the umpire's call, I think we only need to worry about one set of umpires screwing the Cowboys over :sarcasm:

proto

Juniors
Ha Bukuya must be feeling a bit annoyed thought he was super solid last year. Injuries always seem to come around though and players get their chance

LeagueNut

First Grade
f**k it's good to have this thread back.

A big thumbs up to all of you who pull it all together like this.

Tom Ace

Bench
Roosters team:

Anthony Minichiello
Daniel Tupou
Michael Jennings
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
James Maloney
Mitchell Pearce
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Jake Friend
Sam Moa
Aidan Guerra
Mitchell Aubusson
Frank Paul Nuuausala

Daniel Mortimer
Martin Kennedy
Sonny Bill Williams
Luke O'Donnell

Boyd Cordner
Mike Oldfield
Tinirau Arona

Looks like the poor diddums' busting a nut over SBW being out will have to wait another week

Needs less FPN and more Cordner

Jason Maher

Immortal
BAHAHAHAHAAHA !!! A stain supporter calling other teams shit FMD !!
Anyway Im sure he can look after himself without you defending him .

So boringly predictable. What has my team got to do with whether or not your team is shit?

Shandy

Juniors
I hear Drury low will switch to fullback and turner back to the wing does anyone know if this is true??

Latest posts