What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Thu | Roosters 10-28 Rabbitohs | Allianz

Round 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i ask myself are souths stronger than last yr? roosters were shit and they beat souths once and got beat once,both close games. i think roosters could take this

2012 Round 1 team

1. Dylan Farrell
Matt King
3. Shaune Corrigan
4. Greg Inglis
5. Chris McQueen
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Sam Burgess
9. Nathan Peats
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Eddy Pettybourne
12. David Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

Subs:
14. Dave Tyrrell
15. Fetuli Talanoa
16. Scott Geddes
17. Jason Clark

1. Greg Inglis
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Dylan Farrell
4. Beau Champion
5. Andrew Everingham
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Sam Burgess
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Chris McQueen
12. Ben Te'o
13. Ben Lowe

Subs:
Nathan Peats
Michael Crocker [c]
Jeff Lima
George Burgess
Dave Tyrrell
Jason Clark
Bryson Goodwin

2012 - No Luke, Corrigan in the centres and GI not at fullback.

2013 looks significantly improved to me.

BranVan3000

Coach
Looks much better, Maguire was still chopping and changing last year. He had Talanoa on the bench FFS

Any team without Talanoa and Corrigan > any team including Talanoa and Corrigan imo.

Still reckon we'd have won that first game last year if Isaac Luke was available as well. He makes such a massive difference to our team.

Rosetta

Juniors
Looks like this will go very close if not selling out before gates open, only deluxe GA seats in the upper eastern stand left with a few singles at ground level.

EDT: Nevermind, looks like a new allocation was just let loose, plenty available all over the stadium again.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

We're coming for ya little brother. Gunna show SFS is OUR HOUSE. Also Sam Burgess will put SBW on his arse at some point.

Valheru

Coach
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

We're coming for ya little brother. Gunna show SFS is OUR HOUSE. Also Sam Burgess will put SBW on his arse at some point.

Roosters by 50

It would be 60 but Souffs have their own personal ref and their chances of winning rise by a whopping 5% :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Dick Pull-itis to sue Randwick council for causing him to suffer PTSD which left him with a permanent nervous tic,
after they had decorated Anzac Parade with South Sydney Rabbitoh flags...

anzacpde.jpg

Danish

Referee
7 hours to go until channel 9 are almost finished with their pointless montage videos and warming up Gould for his big "the footy is BACK!" rant

LatK7

First Grade
7 hours to go until channel 9 are almost finished with their pointless montage videos and warming up Gould for his big "the footy is BACK!" rant

Just imagine if Rd 1 kicked off with Wests on a Sunday afternoon. Gus would climax then have a stroke.

Frederick

Staff member
I hope Sonny Bill scores the winning try so that the headlines can read:

OMG SBW LOLS@SOUFFS