What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo & Sponsorship Thread II

GAZF

First Grade
Both the chooks and bunnies are wearing dark/light/dark. Remind me why Souths have a white jersey.

GAZF

First Grade
didnt look quite as terrible as when i first saw it.

I thought they were going to switch the logo to the telstra premiership logo before round one?

Merch was already in production when that logo was released. I think the NRL sets a deadline for logos in the mid to late (previous) season.

Canard

Immortal
In Google chrome on my desktop this new format of the forum "narrows" the viewable screen to a third of the whole area.

Is there a setting I can use to change this?? (I assume this is setup for tablets now, as my tablet is fine)

Pierced Soul

First Grade
In Google chrome on my desktop this new format of the forum "narrows" the viewable screen to a third of the whole area.

Is there a setting I can use to change this?? (I assume this is setup for tablets now, as my tablet is fine)

happens to me too, thought today is the first day i've noticed it

Frailty

First Grade

I've tested it on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and its the narrow for all... It's almost unbearable.

Storm 2012

Juniors
Why do the referees have the logo with the Telstra on top on their shorts whereas the actual teams have the nrl logo without the Telstra on top

mn_tibor

Juniors
Why do the referees have the logo with the Telstra on top on their shorts whereas the actual teams have the nrl logo without the Telstra on top

Because no one buys referee merchandise so it doesn't matter if they have the updated Telstra NRL logo. As stated previously the clubs don't as the fan merchandise was already made so a decision was made to not alienate people by having a different logo on the players jersey.

Interestingly enough, the Broncos 20s wore last years home jersey. This is the first time to my knowledge that the Broncs 20s have had a different jersey to NRL.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade

Supposedly it's because the sponsored logo wasn't out in time but I'm leaning more towards a deliberate decision to raise brand awareness.

Watching Quins v Bath on Setanta (sorry, had too much wine and there is nothing else to watch after the Cowboys game) and I am outraged to discover that that Bath are wearing the Bulldogs Superleague --> now outfit.

Trademark infringement!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Saw Melbournes new jersey in use for the first time and it bloody looks fantastic. Massive improvement on what they had.

And I'm sure the club wouldn't like to hear it but how good do the Sharks jerseys look without a major sponsor. So clean, a great look.

If I was a Sharks fan I'd buy a jersey before they get one.

100%green

Juniors
The Titans ones look awful!!!

Their jerseys get worse and worse. The back looks like a country team jersey not a professional NRL one.

Avenger

Immortal
The blue Parra jersey has changed in a subtle way for the better especially the way the numbers are incorporated on the back of the jersey. Looks a better fit on the players too or maybe Sticky has them in better shape.