What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website upgrades

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's not about money. Your presence is enough.

But thanks for the thought.

the1

Juniors
It's not about money. Your presence is enough.

But thanks for the thought.

I know revenue is generated through advertisement impressions, but I've been a member of this forum since 2010 and frequented it far before then.

I do not remember a time when this forum has not had performance issues. Even after hardware upgrades, it has still been slow and at times unbearable.

I would be happy to donate so a better server can be purchased. I'm sure others who value this community would also be happy to do the same.

I also know someone at a very good web hosting service who would be able to get you guys a good deal. Let me know if you're interested.

And keep up the good work :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks the1, I've been here since 2002 (yes, prior to LU).

One of the great pleasures is when another member comes on board and takes part in the LeagueUnlimited community. To me, it's all about people meeting each other.

We've gone through some tough times, this is nothing compared to some of the stuff.

Sticking my neck out here, but I think we've nailed the issue, and it should be OK now.

Will check back in tomorrow.

Aragorn

First Grade
its a virus isnt it? you`re just not telling us because you think it will scare us away...

well they have just picked up a new advertiser so that will help with funds.
But yeah i gather money isn't the issue here it's just pain the arse software, we all have to put with with crap like on a daily basis so why people so upset? if you use any microsoft products you should be used to by now lol.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Come on man, it was another stupid question.

Hardly, Willow said two days ago that he was sticking his neck out there saying it was all fixed, I asked yesterday about the search function.

So was it fixed or wasn't it? How else is the site going to know about issues if the users them selves don't tell you?