What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater's elbow to Nightingale's head.

Charlie124

First Grade
New rule for 2014 - "All players will be required to undergo elbow-removal surgery in the off season"

Clarke

Juniors
That shot was very very very terrible.

In my opinion, it was the type of shot you'd expect to see from a Sam Burgess or a Greg Inglis or an Isaac Luke.

When it happened, I fainted, it was so sickening.

Good to see Nightingale's head is still attached to his shoulders. Because heads are important for living.

It was an accident. But if you don't like it, don't watch league im afraid.

thorson1987

Coach
I can't believe how many people have fallen for the bait.

Not the best troll but damn you've caught a few Fire.

Well played sir.

Diesel

Coach
One Warriors player was smacked in the face and the video ref watched the vid and instead of giving a penality gave the Eels a try.

In the scheme of things in life this is nothing but is something that pisses me off

LESStar58

Referee
That shot was very very very terrible.

In my opinion, it was the type of shot you'd expect to see from a Sam Burgess or a Greg Inglis or an Isaac Luke.

When it happened, I fainted, it was so sickening.

Good to see Nightingale's head is still attached to his shoulders. Because heads are important for living.

Fire is obviously trying to take a leaf out of my Slater-Nightingale playbook.

I thought it was quite nice to see Billy show concern for the welfare of Nightingale after their collision. If someone had headbutted me and caused me to miss out on the Dally M for belting them in return then I'd be inclined to leave them lying in the turf.

POPEYE

Coach
That's disappointing . . . I didn't take take the author of this thread as such a f**kwit

bottle

Coach
Not as funny as someone who sets up his own little world so that he can play the 'wise old sage of Rugby League', but in reality is simply insulating himself because he's a laughing stock.
Now, that shit's a joke.

Latest posts