What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Dugan at your club?

Do you want Josh Dugan at your club?

• Total voters

bellyache

Bench
Some players make the blokes around them better players. Dugan makes the blokesaround him worse.

Don't want him anywhere near us.

At best we would have him be a winger or centre and he wouldn't be worth the money.
Concessions.. Do you have any left?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I spose he could do a Carney and turn things around at his next club (or the one after it) but I feel we're strong enough to be in the premiership conversation without him. It would be a massive risk.

I feel it would be more the mid table teams that need something more to get up there into the top 4 that would consider him.

soc123_au

Staff member
He wouldnt fit under Penriths no big ego policy. In saying that I would take Fergo in a heartbeat. Wouldnt bother with Jed.

macnaz

Staff member
So the word is he will be sacked 2mora.. We will soon see which clubs are interested.

Spot On

Coach
As a footballer he would fit in very well at Brisbane. We lack a star fullback and furthermore one who can pass, step and has playmaking skills.

As far as his injury prone body goes, I think there was some issue a few seasons back where alot of raiders players were injured and the staff were getting the blame? He might be better off with the staff here.

As far as his personality goes, well that's a gamble.

Being generous with his skill set the DeeJ.

Loudstrat

Coach
I was a dick head at 22 .......
And you are well adjusted at 23 :)

Maybe Parramatta, if Stuart is set on moving Hayne to 5/8th and having Hoppa play centre. Dugan can slide in at fullback. But that would be a stretch i'd think
F*ck off. Hayne is ten times better at fullback that Boil Boy. Kelly is doing nicely at pivot. Besides, we have a no d*ckhead policy - and Canberra got to keep Papali.

Some players make the blokes around them better players. Dugan makes the blokesaround him worse.

Don't want him anywhere near us.

At best we would have him be a winger or centre and he wouldn't be worth the money.

He wont go to Souffs. Canvas rooves aint as strong as tiled rooves.

What price his next jersey is a Warriors one?

He has wanted out at that club for a while. His mates are why he stayed. Furner strikes me as a bloke who has very little to offer as a coach. Such a talented squad but they just go nowhere under him. It is open to interpretation as to whether his job security has anything to do with his brother running the joint.

Last edited: