What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
1 Bowen2 Perrett3 Linnett4 Neilson5 Mansour6 Foran7 Leuluai8 McGuire9 Smith (c)(k)10 Douglas11 Creagh12 Hoffman13 E Taylor14 Bell15 LOD16 Gagai17 A MinnichelloThe Shoulder Chargers pretty ordinary performance in the first round has forced the coach to weild the axe already. Perrett comes in for Fonua who should have a bit more space to play in this weekend. Idris continues on from 2012 doing sweet FA and is replaced with Minnichello and Asotasi's non existence on the field last weekend has forced O'Donnell to make his return back to the NRL.

abpanther

Staff member
My team for the round

1. Brett Stewart
2. David Williams
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jamie Lyon (k)
5. James McManus
6. Albert Kelly
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Ben Hannant
9. Robbie Farah (c)
10. Dan Hunt
11. Gavin Cooper
12. Nathan Smith
13. Dallas Johnson

Bench
14. Scott Moore
15. Jeremy Smith
16. David Mead
17. Jacob Loko

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
mcguire out for awhile with a torn calf. Lealuai still on a donut. Should do this pretty comfortably though

abpanther

Staff member
Looks like another win for me

Captain Farah with 38 points sure helps

Still can't add any free agents, is anyone else having this problem?

abpanther

Staff member
Does anyone have a free roster spot?

Maybe you guys can add a FA for me and then trade them to me?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
captain smith with 24 points last night. Always got one forward that will sit on 38-39 for the majority of games just to piss me off. Looks like Hoffman is it this year

abpanther

Staff member
Pretty happy with my team so far.

Farah has been great for me, Kelly also as well as my huge contingent of Manly backs (Lyon, Stewart, Williams, DCE)

Biggest disappointment has been Gavin Cooper, took him early and he's been terrible, no workhorse tries, only 1 try and now on the bench.

abpanther

Staff member
My team is ranked 2nd and travelling along nicely

Farah at the end of the first round has been gold for me

Struggling a little now with Stewart and Gallen out, backrow stock are very thin

How's everyone else travelling?

Latest posts