What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

undertaker

Coach
On the topic of Parramatta, Rebecca Wilson on Sportsline just said Hayne is an ordinary, erratic, mediocre player and that Ricky Stuart re- signing him was a mistake. Thoughts from the Eels fans on this?

bottle

Coach
On the topic of Parramatta, Rebecca Wilson on Sportsline just said Hayne is an ordinary, erratic, mediocre player and that Ricky Stuart re- signing him was a mistake. Thoughts from the Eels fans on this?

Well, I'm not a Parra fan, but I'll give my thoughts on the matter.

She's a bag.

Edit: btw I used another adjective, but the word filter changed it.

M2D2

Bench
Its Rebecca Wilson, even if she drops a nugget of accuracy once in a while, its still Bourbon Bec.

Eelementary

Post Whore

He's in average form and very erratic, but a mediocre player? Not too sure on that.

Diesel

Referee
I hope Ricky is flogging those players this morning, if I was earning 6-figure salaries and put in a performance like that I'd be told to look for another job.

Tom Ace

Bench
:lol:

Funniest moment that game I remember as a youngster was when the Knights were leading 48-0 and Souffs got a penalty on the Knights40m line and as Julian O'Neill was going to kick for touch, an old man yelled out in the crowd "take the 2, take the 2!', and O'Neill shat himself as he kicked for touch

Hopefully there was a shoe nearby.

Diesel

Referee
With Ricky saying his squad isn't good enough and has pretty much given up on 2013, do you think this will give certain players an excuse to give up if their team is down by 12 early on? Or is it reverse phycology to get his players to live up to any potential they might have?

Frailty

First Grade
With Ricky saying his squad isn't good enough and has pretty much given up on 2013, do you think this will give certain players an excuse to give up if their team is down by 12 early on? Or is it reverse phycology to get his players to live up to any potential they might have?

Neither...

Stuart pulled the same thing at the Sharks, and I'm pretty sure at the Roosters. He won't improve Parramatta at all. If he thinks Hopoate and Norman are going to make his side better he is kidding himself.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Neither...

Stuart pulled the same thing at the Sharks, and I'm pretty sure at the Roosters. He won't improve Parramatta at all. If he thinks Hopoate and Norman are going to make his side better he is kidding himself.

Im sure his first year at the Sharks they placed about 10th or 11th but a lot of their losses were 6points or less.

Hopefully he can improve the defence after that shocker last night.

In attack Norman and Hopoate might go alright.

stevie013

Juniors
I can't believe people still fall for his lines. He is not a good coach. What he is goo at, is wrapping people and media around his little fingers with bullshit.

I'd be mighty pissed if my head coach came out after getting spanked and said "this will happen more" "they tried hard".... what a load of crap.

undertaker

Coach
Keep the faith people!!!

00053131-leadimage.jpg

:lol:All the tough looks on the players faces never fails to crack me up

99/100 troll threads are terrible...this is the 1 that isn't

I love it!

:D

Newcastle lost to the sharks 49-30 in 2001. Lucky Rogers missed three attempts at goal that day. :sarcasm:

If only Rogers got one more conversion the Eels would've won it that year:lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore

He's being honest.

Non-Eels fans, a quick question: list any of the 17 players that ran out in Eels jerseys last night that you personally would be glad to have in your squad somewhere.

I will take a stab and say that Hayne, Mannah, Loko and maybe Sandow would be the only ones getting votes.

We have a terrible squad.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Neither...

Norman is heavily criticised, but he's miles better than Ben f**king Roberts.

And Hopoate is a gun - I will bet that he will do well, even after two years out, because he's a freak.

But what we really need is a decent set of back-rowers and a hooker.

Jason Maher

Immortal
He's being honest.

Non-Eels fans, a quick question: list any of the 17 players that ran out in Eels jerseys last night that you personally would be glad to have in your squad somewhere.

I will take a stab and say that Hayne, Mannah, Loko and maybe Sandow would be the only ones getting votes.

We have a terrible squad.

Hayne, Loko, Sandow, Mannah, maybe Maitua and Moi Moi.

Latest posts