What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defecting Thread

we are being processed BW :lol:

Can you get our mate TSQ here :)

I've been here since 2009.
What kept you guys so long?
My post count is a bit lower though...but I've almost reached 1000.

Poor old TS, after his real name was displayed, I'm not sure he'll be back.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about who knows my real name....but it was very poor form of them to change it like that. I've asked them to change it back. I was thinking of finally changing my name on her too so I can be more recognisable...but I will have to shut down this account and start up another.

BTW...your name on here is more brilliant than your other one.

Cool......I haven't been able to locate TSQ

Right here.:D
Still alive.

Morfs

Juniors
*cough* Morgues reporting in.

Decided to go with a less grim user name, and decided to run with one from another sports site I'm on.

So....how many left to go?

Raiders grandstand much more lively, only better aspect of this forum over Rleague.

Meh.

I popped in and had a look at RLeague sometimes. It was almost a carbon copy of this site.

I would say that at least 60% of the regular posters here were some time posters there and vice versa.

The only real difference imo is the 40% in each who stick to one site over the other.

Format, content, pretty much everything else that makes up a forum was pretty much the same. The discussion even tended to go the same way.

If a rumour was here, it soon made it there. The same articles were posted and discussed. Same, same, same.