What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate Eels pay top dollar in scramble to boost talent pool

Eels Dude

Coach
Kelepi and Morgs are on that list

They have already re signed with the club

This is the first I've heard of Morgan re-signing. There's certainly been no announcement by the club and I don't recall one on Kelipi either. I know you're privy to inside info from the club from time to time, but you can't expect the runners of that website to be the same, they seem to just update the list once the signings are confirmed and that makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Pazza

First Grade
I've heard that Kelepi, Fraser and Pauli have all been locked up from other people on this forum. No news on Morgan though.

No one from the Dogs?
Good!

Last bloke we got from them turned out to be Ben Roberts.
I think that was some sort of practical joke on us by the Canterbury scum.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I love Jodeci , Delboy for their info!

That Stagger guy not so much his info confuses me and that isnt easy to happen...

Ok I'll give you one that you might be able understand...

Joel Thompson will not be at the club.

Just to add what jodeci said, if things go according to plan and only if, expect announcements by the end of the month.

spiderdan

Bench
I'm looking forward to the telegraph writing up a story saying "from sources at the club, it is understood parramatta are close to securing the services of two running forwards and a hooker as....." after some journo reads this thread.

parra pete

Referee
Ok I'll give you one that you might be able understand...

Joel Thompson will not be at the club.

Just to add what jodeci said, if things go according to plan and only if, expect announcements by the end of the month.

Agreed No Joel....Unless he has a HUGE change of heart..

Hip Hip WHO Roy???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's what his girlfriend said...
What are you implying Stags???? :shock: Joel's a good hardworking Cannnn-Brrrrra Lad from the country, all of them out that way are good honest hard working kids who are never in trouble........