What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defecting Thread

Special K

Coach
I remember when the big defect from rleague over to here happened like 10 years ago. Holy balls that is a long time ago

Marcus1979

Juniors
Meh.

I popped in and had a look at RLeague sometimes. It was almost a carbon copy of this site.

I would say that at least 60% of the regular posters here were some time posters there and vice versa.

The only real difference imo is the 40% in each who stick to one site over the other.

Format, content, pretty much everything else that makes up a forum was pretty much the same. The discussion even tended to go the same way.

If a rumour was here, it soon made it there. The same articles were posted and discussed. Same, same, same.

The bunnies fans and club was held in the same regard there as it seems to be here :lol:

Marcus1979

Juniors
You forgot to honourbly mention Popeye, who has his very own thread on this site.:D

me and Popeye will never see eye to eye mainly as I despise Melbourne and everything associated with it and he defends salary cap cheats and rationalizes the action :lol:

BKT

Juniors
me and Popeye will never see eye to eye mainly as I despise Melbourne and everything associated with it and he defends salary cap cheats and rationalizes the action :lol:

Poeye's ok...just old and ornery at times, but reasonably intelligent.

Maximus

Coach
What did you like about the Rleague forums?

None of the Dragons fans over there thought signing Sheens was a good idea. That already makes the Dragons fans over there a lot better than here.

We also only had one douche in Devout Saint (he was here before and got banned, not sure what name he used). Hates the team or certain players, and spends their whole time bagging the team while pretending to be a fan. The Dragons forum here seems to be full of them.

However, this place has the advantage in that it isn't run by souffs and bulldogs fans. I can lol@souffs with the rest of you without the threat of a lifetime ban.

Marcus1979

Juniors
None of the Dragons fans over there thought signing Sheens was a good idea. That already makes the Dragons fans over there a lot better than here.

We also only had one douche in Devout Saint (he was here before and got banned, not sure what name he used). Hates the team or certain players, and spends their whole time bagging the team while pretending to be a fan. The Dragons forum here seems to be full of them.

However, this place has the advantage in that it isn't run by souffs and bulldogs fans. I can lol@souffs with the rest of you without the threat of a lifetime ban.

That part is encouraged here. Go to page 1 of this thread for proof when I mentioned it :lol:

yourhero

Juniors
Jesus... I feel like I went to work one day, came home and the locks were changed.

What a steaming POS Rleague ended up.

Latest posts