What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most despised players at your club

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'll never forget andrew johns saying he should be the nsw 5/8...I assume he was peaking off his tits when asked

Yeah I forgot about Johns saying that and yes, he must have been off his head at the time. It blows my mind that I used to debate people on the fact that Rudder was hopeless especially as a 5/8 on the knights forum and there were a couple of posters, maybe more, who used to tell me that he was the best option at 5/8. He couldn't tackle, constantly gave hospital passes and in 3 years at 5/8 I can't remember him getting a single line drop out, even though he tried over and over and over again. Hagan and his inability to drop players was the best thing that ever happened to his career. Unfortunately for Rudder he decided to try and earn more money at other clubs and codes and he was proven to be the hack that he truly was.

Rabbitude

Juniors
Don't despise any of our current players, although for many seasons Sutton used to frustrate the hell out of me with his lacklustre efforts.

Past:
Chris Walker - a gutless wonder who showed no integrity by walking out on his contract early in the 2003 season.

Shannon Hegarty - seemed to think that the fastest way to the tryline was to run sideways towards the sideline.

Tom Ace

Bench
I could do without FPN at my club.

Past players: Finch, Anasta, Kouparitsas, Walker. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Richie Williams. All the shitful attitude of Choc without any of the talent.

As mentioned Choc and Tallis are pricks.

Can't think of too many others.

no name

Coach
Don't despise any of our current players, although for many seasons Sutton used to frustrate the hell out of me with his lacklustre efforts.

Past:
Chris Walker - a gutless wonder who showed no integrity by walking out on his contract early in the 2003 season.

Shannon Hegarty - seemed to think that the fastest way to the tryline was to run sideways towards the sideline.

Roosters fans probably wish he'd stayed after his '03 GF effort against the Roon Dog.

Canard

Immortal
Hate is such a strong word. Surely only to be reserved for Canterbury.

That said, cant wait to see the end of that waste of space and money - Willie Tonga!

"Gee we miss Willie Tonga!"

Is what no Cowboys fan has ever said.

Probably Ropati would be the bloke that cops the most hate at the Warriors club at the moment.

I think Bill Tupou is the most hated at the club followed by Jerome Ropati. Even though Tupou played his best game of his career with us the last round, he will probably go back to his usual self this week against the Rabbitohs (Hopefully he can prove me wrong)

Latest posts