What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mystery Ailments Thread...

Amadaca

Juniors
Hoping this can become sticky. We can maybe all help each other. Online diagnosis saved some guy on that shit House show last night, so you never know.

First up, me & my stinging eyeballs.

Amadaca

Juniors
At this point I am considering another eight year rest. That's how bad you're making things.

adamkungl

Immortal
I have a slightly sore arm, but its not too bad, and sometimes I have random slight pains in other places, but they usually go away quite quickly and don't really bother me.

Someone please help me :(

Houdini

First Grade
Hoping this can become sticky. We can maybe all help each other. Online diagnosis saved some guy on that shit House show last night, so you never know.

First up, me & my stinging eyeballs.
Hayfever? A colleague at work suffers from hayfever and stinging eyes is one of the symptoms apparently

Shorty

Staff member
Unfortunately yes, a lot of people will search online before visiting the doctor, I'm guilting of this (mine was a possible dairy allergy and turns out I was correct, lucky the doctor bulk bills!).

Latest posts