What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens website

jamesgould

Juniors
Heya, the website seems to be down, which makes it difficult for me to do a wordcount for my Willow Cup article. Is there any other way to access the wordcounter?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Not sure at all mate.

Don't know why its down. I'll make sure the ref's know and we will come up with a solution.

jamesgould

Juniors
Thanks a lot, Drew-Sta. :)

This was gonna be the first time ever I posted my article a day early. :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
For the time being, try to use the Word 'word count' as a guideline. If I don't hear back, then we can discuss using the Word 'word count' as good enough.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It was working OK the other day.

Have cc'd Coby.

I have tried www.forumsevens.com and www.forumsevens.com.au as well as www.f7s.leagueunlimited.com

Leaving work now, will look at the cpanel and ns details when I get home in the next hour or so.

In the meantime, try a generic word counter online (google it). If the site is down, I'm sure the ref will it take into account should be there a few words difference. We do have a rule for full time to be extended should the site go down, can't see any difference to that here. Just needs for the ref and the captains to communicate and concur.

Cheers.

Latest posts