What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory Glory - The Manchester United Thread II

Mong

Post Whore
Not quite a loss for your lot unfortunately. The point will come in handy though :)

WireMan

Bench
We were sh*t. You were typically Allardyce. Thank f*ck i don't have to watch the same rubbish you have to every week.

Nice to see an offside goal though. About time we got a decision back.

Carroll should have gone though. That assault on De Gea would be a red in Rugby League nevermind Football!!!

6 more points needed. Villa next. This league is such a drag this year, i almost don't care anymore.

Mong

Post Whore
We were sh*t. You were typically Allardyce. Thank f*ck i don't have to watch the same rubbish you have to every week.

Nice to see an offside goal though. About time we got a decision back.

Carroll should have gone though. That assault on De Gea would be a red in Rugby League nevermind Football!!!

6 more points needed. Villa next. This league is such a drag this year, i almost don't care anymore.

:lol::lol:

Nice rant bro!!

Jimbo

Immortal
It's a bit early to put the cue in the rack guys

How about you actually have a go against Villa and Arsenal, and then you can back off :p

Jason Maher

Immortal
LCslBXE.jpg

Ozzy

First Grade
It's a bit early to put the cue in the rack guys

How about you actually have a go against Villa and Arsenal, and then you can back off :p
No need to worry about Arse 'n all. because:

[youtube]xdCrZfTkG1c[/youtube]

Mong

Post Whore
Didn't realise Ozzy played for man u.

Well done on your championship Ozzy, you and the rest of the team must be proud. :lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
Well, yeah, but you can have at least one more red-hot go this weekend before you mentally clock off, can't you?
I'll tell you what Jimbo, I'll email them and ask them. I can't promise anything. It would be nice though. :)

Didn't realise Ozzy played for man u.

Well done on your championship Ozzy, you and the rest of the team must be proud. :lol:
:? I don't know of any team called man u.

Mong

Post Whore
Oh, you are one of those.

Lucky I didn't refer to them as manure then.. :lol:

Mong

Post Whore
Either one is an insult

Nah.. One is a shortened version and the other is a pisstake..

Nothing to be offended by regardless of perception of where they may have originally been used, I mean, shortening Manchester United to Man U is not an insult, it's used far and wide for no other reason than its easier.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd say so. Green and gold 'til we're sold and all that.

FFS United. If you win the league this year it would have to be the worst defense in PL history to win the league. Only 7 teams have let in more goals than you. That's atrocious. And yet you're winning by 7 points. Defies all logic.

And if we didn't give you RVP you'd be struggling to make the top 4.

Observe once again the brilliant gift of Goldenrod to be wrong. When he posted that on 27th December, we had just let slip 3 goals in a 4-3 win over the barcodes, and had conceded 28 goals in 19 games. Beginning with our next game after he posted that, we've had 10 out of 15 clean sheets, and 7 goals conceded. Overall we're equal second best with Chel$ki and Arse on 35 goals. And we've scored 12 more than anyone else.

A unique gift, has Mr. Constable Mensa.

WireMan

Bench
I'd say so. Green and gold 'til we're sold and all that.

Observe once again the brilliant gift of Goldenrod to be wrong. When he posted that on 27th December, we had just let slip 3 goals in a 4-3 win over the barcodes, and had conceded 28 goals in 19 games. Beginning with our next game after he posted that, we've had 10 out of 15 clean sheets, and 7 goals conceded. Overall we're equal second best with Chel$ki and Arse on 35 goals. And we've scored 12 more than anyone else.

A unique gift, has Mr. Constable Mensa.

Maybe SAF read his post and thought Bunniesdude was onto something. He then told his defence to play properly and off we went... ;-)

I didn't realise Man U was an insult. Newton Heath acceptable?

Interesting when Bitters go on about one team from Manchester do you know where Newton Heath is?

No? Fine i'll tell you.

You don't care? Tough.

It is near the council house and is in Manchester.

So City fans are right, only one of the two teams is from Manchester. But it ain't them poncy Cheshire boys.

Nah.. One is a shortened version and the other is a pisstake..

Nothing to be offended by regardless of perception of where they may have originally been used, I mean, shortening Manchester United to Man U is not an insult, it's used far and wide for no other reason than its easier.

Just like West Ham U?

it is used by people who get upset we are called United. You say you support United, every one knows who you mean.

:lol::lol:

Nice rant bro!!

Thanks.

I felt better after it!!! :D

It is a nice feeling.

if you would of told me in 1992 we would be the Scousers to 20 league titles i would of thought it was impossible.