What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They should all be fired

BrotherJim05

Bench
Im no expert but im pretty sure when someone breaks their leg or does their ACL your supposed to take them off on a stretcher.

Just so it is clear what my thoughts are, THE ENTIRE TIGERS MEDICAL AND CONDITIONING STAFF DESERVE THE SACK. No second chances or being put on notice just send these useless merkins the f**k away

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should've got the arse after Dwyer wasn't stretchered off given the severity of his injury in comparison

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should've got the arse back in 2008 I think it was when a stray needle ruled Farah out of the game minutes before kick off against Souths. A win would have put us in the finals. Souths put 40 odd on us and ended our season.

gUt

Coach
No medicab at that ground either? What are they worth, 20k tops? The NRL should be buying one for the ground.

Matchball

Bench
I noticed our team doctor on the field was new. looked like Dr Victor Chang.
Our support staff is the worst. Recruitment sucks, recovery sucks.

Can't be a coincidence that we have had terrible injuries year in, year out.
Can't think of another club that's had this run of injuries.

Matchball

Bench
You have never noticed that Asian doctor before?

Seen many Tigers games?

Dude. I live out of a suitcase and travel south east Asia for work. Havent been in Australia since early 05.
I'm in Korea one minute and Phuket the next. Barely get to catch the games live. Mostly replays.
Only in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand I can be lucky to catch it on setanta.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
Hello. I'm Dr Donald Kuah...how can I help you?
stacks_image_1881.png

The Rosco

Bench
Let's add this . . . . when Ayshford busted his leg, our doctor came out and got his mug on the field and TV. While he was looking at Blake, he made a " get up and walk " motion to Blake, and you could clearly see Ayshford shaking his head to say NO I CAN'T. :crazy:
Now of course I can only surmise from images on TV, and don't know exactly what was said, but you can't understand them little tossers anyway. Doctors, that is.
Anyway, once the player made it abundantly clear that he can't get up and walk, Doctor Nick drags him to his feet and walks him off with his arm around the trainer, a la Berala bears u/9 3rd division.

SO professional !.

Hooch

Juniors
You f**king sooks.

You can play the game with a ruptured ACL. What do you think they did before knee recos?

Broken leg - you're not going to break the f**king thing again by limping off the field.

If your medical/rehab staff are so shit how come they've managed to bring Benji back and keep him playing when he was a bees dick away from retirement after numerous shoulder dislocations?

Jesus Christ.

Your team sucks because it has no guts and determination and no leadership in the coaching ranks or boardroom - not because some trainer thought Dwyer had a shoulder injury and not a (rare) brachial plexus avulsion.

Hooch

Juniors
No, Madunit. Don't try and pretend there is a subtext.

The point is not a subtle one. OP even put it in caps for you.

You f**king sooks.

You can play the game with a ruptured ACL. What do you think they did before knee recos?

Broken leg - you're not going to break the f**king thing again by limping off the field.

If your medical/rehab staff are so shit how come they've managed to bring Benji back and keep him playing when he was a bees dick away from retirement after numerous shoulder dislocations?

Jesus Christ.

Your team sucks because it has no guts and determination and no leadership in the coaching ranks or boardroom - not because some trainer thought Dwyer had a shoulder injury and not a (rare) brachial plexus avulsion.
Sums it up pretty accurately.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, Madunit. Don't try and pretend there is a subtext.

The point is not a subtle one. OP even put it in caps for you.

The OP appears to me to be saying our medical staff are amateur.

I don't see in anyway how one can constrew that this is a commentary on the clubs performances.

BrotherJim05

Bench
You f**king sooks.

So just that we are clear, you say that a player can play with a ruptured ACL and walking on a broken leg will not aggrevate the injury in any way?

From how heatedly you have posted the above I wouldnt be surprised if u went to the same medical school asour doctors. A collegue of yours Dr Hooch? Up next we will be treating burns with fire

Latest posts