What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and drugs in sport investigation part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoozer

Bench
The way Graham was dressed reminded me of the bulldog players turning up for interviews regarding the Coffs Harbour incident - disgraceful for a NRL player.

he's not going for a job interview for f**ks sake! he's not in a criminal court.

who cares what he wears?

if i was involved in this farce i'd be wearing a clown suit.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Good on them, honestly if ASADA has evidence..charge them, if not shove it up their your know what. The players have a LEGAL RIGHT to say nothing. It is up to the accusers to prove their guilt, not the players!

exactly

the players would only be doing what is required of them based on the advice they got

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good on them, honestly if ASADA has evidence..charge them, if not shove it up their your know what. The players have a LEGAL RIGHT to say nothing. It is up to the accusers to prove their guilt, not the players!

The NRL has told them they have to cooperate, be interesting to see how the arlc respond. If you've nothing to hide why not cooperate?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we dont know that he didn't

some of the players admit they rely on the advice of the training staff and dont know whats in their suppliments

BWNB

First Grade
The NRL has told them they have to cooperate, be interesting to see how the arlc respond. If you've nothing to hide why not cooperate?

Why should they, they have legal advice and should act on that nothing else. It's up to ASAda to prove guilt is it not..

El Diablo

Post Whore

you think his lawyer would be telling him to play silly buggers if he knew it would get his client in the shit?

think for a second you twat

innsaneink

Referee
I applaud the Sharks siege mentality.

If they actually had any evidence they wouldn't need to interview them.

f**kin right.
In a way I agree....but this will also drag this on even longer, and the game thru the wringer even more

Part of me wants them to just get it all done so we can move on. Sharks sitting pat keeps it all ongoing

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Suck shit ASADA, put up or shut up. If they had evidence they wouldn't be having with this witch hunt.

magpie4ever

First Grade
he's not going for a job interview for f**ks sake! he's not in a criminal court.

who cares what he wears?

if i was involved in this farce i'd be wearing a clown suit.

So the bulldog players turning up for police interviews dressed like they were going to the pub was ok.

And Graham dressed as a homie to an official interview with an anti-drug agency - as said great advert for the NRL.

Danish

Referee
What constitutes not cooperating? If graham just goes in answering "I don't know" to every question who are we to say he is lying?

I'd say making yourself available when they ask and giving an answer to every question asked of you (baring in mind "I don't know" is a valid response) is about as much cooperation as anyone should be expected to give in these situations.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What constitutes not cooperating? If graham just goes in answering "I don't know" to every question who are we to say he is lying?

I'd say making yourself available when they ask and giving an answer to every question asked of you (baring in mind "I don't know" is a valid response) is about as much cooperation as anyone should be expected to give in these situations.

Seeing as we are all just guessing, maybe asada know he knows something and ate frustrated that he has stone walled them? We will soon know when asada report to the arlc tomorrow. If graham gets hung out by he NRL then he is hiding something, if nothing happens then asada don't know he has something to tell them.

Fair enough, if "I don't know" is true for each particular individual. Stretching credibility if everyone claims to know nothing.

The Tank

Bench

Agreed

Danish

Referee
Fair enough, if "I don't know" is true for each particular individual. Stretching credibility if everyone claims to know nothing.

That's where you'd expect ASADA to have produced some of the evidence they've gathered to show graham that they know he knows something and that stonewalling them wouldn't be a good idea.

Of course that is assuming ASADA actually has such evidence, which judging by the outcome of the interview is say is pretty unlikely

El Diablo

Post Whore
people seem to keep forgetting he has a lawyer with him

he would be advising on how to answer questions and he's not going to give him advice that will see him in the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts