What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Apparently all our players are on much less than reported. I don't even know how we get anywhere near the cap.

strider

Post Whore
Apparently all our players are on much less than reported. I don't even know how we get anywhere near the cap.

they're on much less than reported - until we get a new coach at which point they are backended to the hilt :lol:

Parraren

Bench
Morgan is close to signing with us.

Great news. Our backs are well and truly sorted for next year then.

We still need a 9 and I think we're lacking another experienced forward who's played and won at the highest level. Maybe a Crocker or Dallas Johnson. Will help with the younger players coming through.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hazard a guess at how many years stagger?

No...I get we won't know until the deal is finalised...

He's shown some real qualities on his game this year, it wouldn't surprise me if there are some late bidders for his services.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Great news. Our backs are well and truly sorted for next year then.

We still need a 9 and I think we're lacking another experienced forward who's played and won at the highest level. Maybe a Crocker or Dallas Johnson. Will help with the younger players coming through.

We won't be getting an established 9 as there isn't any in the market however there is an option at state cup level who I saw recently that could be a good option.

Eels Dude

Coach
We won't be getting an established 9 as there isn't any in the market however there is an option at state cup level who I saw recently that could be a good option.

Kevin Kingston is still off contract isn't he? With Segeyaro coming along nicely the Panthers might not extend his deal.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I guess so... But it doesn't appear that stick wants him, they made enquiries for rein but they didn't want to pay through the nose..

Chipmunk

Coach

We will probably have a good young 9 ready to take over full time in about 2 years, but that player still needs to learn a thing or two from a senior player. Sandow is not an organising 7, so a dummy half that can organise, as well as make good decisions more often than not that, who can also teach our half-back a thing or two about organising. One that is up for a 1 year last season deal. A player who can basically do a job for us, but not be a superstar. A player that at the end of this year would pretty much surplus to his Club's requirements. Nathan Fien anyone?

Parraren

Bench
We will probably have a good young 9 ready to take over full time in about 2 years, but that player still needs to learn a thing or two from a senior player. Sandow is not an organising 7, so a dummy half that can organise, as well as make good decisions more often than not that, who can also teach our half-back a thing or two about organising. One that is up for a 1 year last season deal. A player who can basically do a job for us, but not be a superstar. A player that at the end of this year would pretty much surplus to his Club's requirements. Nathan Fien anyone?

Mate honestly we could do a lot worse.

He's a premiership winner and whilst I don't rate him as a 7 he's a very good 9.

I think we really will benefit from a couple of old heads
Like him, like Crocker, like Dallas Johnson that know what it takes to win at the highest level.

All our boys have known for the past few years is how to lose.

We need to change that loser culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts