What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
Now way Morgan to winger. He is our best centre. If anything Loko should go there.

Loko doesn't seem like the kind guy who would be able to defuse opposition attacking kicks.

It's Maitua's last season with us, after that I can see Loko moving into the back row and Morgan back into the centres!

Last edited:

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I'm sure he re-signed last year (Reni).

I know its one of the lame dad jokes here but with Loko Morgan Vai and Hoppa looking like being here next year (and their preferred positions being in the centre's) there has to be more then a good chance that Loko would be pushed in to the wide running 2nd rower with 1 of the three still playing out of position on the wing?

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah Reni has a year to go. For all the talent Loko has, has he actually crossed the line and scored this year? Or set up his outside man for anything? He's devastating running the ball no doubt, but he doesn't seem to have the finishing or creative skills to play in the backline.

yy_cheng

Coach
Now way Morgan to winger. He is our best centre. If anything Loko should go there.
Agree
Loko to 2nd Row

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Hoppa
4. Morgan
5. Tautai
6. Norman
7. Chrissy
8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Hock
11. Kelepi
12. Loko
13. Mossop

14. Kelly
15. Fui
16. Lussick
17. Reni

Ratchy

Juniors
Yeah Reni has a year to go. For all the talent Loko has, has he actually crossed the line and scored this year? Or set up his outside man for anything? He's devastating running the ball no doubt, but he doesn't seem to have the finishing or creative skills to play in the backline.

Very hard to find any space and do something creative with a set defensive line in front of him

Eels Dude

Coach
Very hard to find any space and do something creative with a set defensive line in front of him

Well of course, but we've seen what Morgan do this year with little space by just turning his opposition player inside out and wrong footing him to get over the line.

Chipmunk

Coach
Our back row for 2014 looks to be Maitua, Hock, Mossop and Tanginoa which is pretty much all we need for the top 17. Paulo and Smith in nsw cup for back ups, I think we are set except for depth signings.

Ive not seen alot of the UK Super League, but can sometime tell me if Hock is more suited as an Edge or Tight Backrower?

Chipmunk

Coach
I think you'll find mossop is a central forward, I think we need another backrower and I'd much rather it be an established first grader rather than a fringy... I also think we need one genuine speedster as we're lacking a real greyhound at the back... I really don't think that would be difficult!

Obviously 9 would also be good but optimistic that Kelly and Pritchard can fulfill that roll for 1 season before we gun for a genuine star in that position

You dont see Pritchard as a genuine star in he 9 by 2015? Surely we havent signed a guy for years that we only ever see as a back up dummy half?

Who said anything of the sort? He certainly copped some flack for his dodginess under the high ball, but that's fixable. Sure you are thinking about Tautai instead?

There was rumblings after his first game and his couple of howlers (inc the pass/tap back to Hayne in his own in goal), and he copped it from all and sundry after his 3-4 errors the following week against the Roosters.

Noise

Coach
Has a water boy ever copped shitloads of abuse from the crowd? Saturday night at parra stadium could be history making

lingard

Coach
I think you'll find mossop is a central forward, I think we need another backrower and I'd much rather it be an established first grader rather than a fringy... I also think we need one genuine speedster as we're lacking a real greyhound at the back... I really don't think that would be difficult!

Obviously 9 would also be good but optimistic that Kelly and Pritchard can fulfill that roll for 1 season before we gun for a genuine star in that position

Will Hoppoate's pretty fast, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts