What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo Back On the board?

emjaycee

Coach
Some of the conversations i had on Monday night make me think the new board will happily play 'tat' to 3Ps 'tit' when they came to power and all because they get Roy on 'their' board.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Some of the conversations i had on Monday night make me think the new board will happily play 'tat' to 3Ps 'tit' when they came to power and all because they get Roy on 'their' board.

tennis_court_diag1.gif

Kornstar

Coach
The rot was long set in before 3P took over on the football side of things which wasn't hard to see by performances. DA was an abject failure like Hagan before and Kearney after him.

Probably the most accurate post in this whole thread!

Both boards contributed heavily to all 3 failures........thankfully things are on the way up with the much more intelligent signings of Stuart and Edwards, they took a 2 year detour but finally got there!

I hope the new board can get on and just let Sticky and Edwards do their jobs!

bartman

Immortal
:sarcasm: He was turfed this time, PP

I don't think I've ever read so much rubbish in such a short space of time.

This is a guy that went out of his way to sabotage the coach that was in place when his board came into power in 2009. A guy that publicly called for the "leaks to stop" yet was in-fact the chief leaker himself.

A guy that jumped at the first opportunity he could to sack a coach, a year after the side reached the GF, then appointed in his place the great SK who led us to a wooden spoon and almost two wooden spoons during his brilliant two year tenure (not to mention a dodgy CEO).

A guy who was voted off the board but has managed to manipulate the system in order to return despite finishing way down in 10th - an obvious message from the members that he is not wanted.

And you expect him to play his part in "an invisible board"? :lol:

I can assure you that when the leaks start again now that he and his mates don't hold the balance of power on the new board, we'll all know where they are coming from.

Probably the best post in the thread imo. Well said HD, plain and true but some just won't let themselves see it.

Probably the best post in the thread imo. Well said HD, plain and true but some just won't let themselves see it.

Your painting Roy out to be Dr Evil. But in actual fact the leagues club has never been in better shape financially. Which means parra will be around in the future and not gone in 5 years.

Football wise it's been a disaster but they did get the right people on board eventually with Ricky and Co.

People don't seem to remember the 90's and what Fitzy put us through for a good part of a decade.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's really horrible the way Roy has been treated. We wouldnt still exist if it wasn't for him. We would have closed down, nothing surer. I thank you Roy from the bottom of my heart.

Latest posts