What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst coach, like, ever?

Tommy Smith

Referee
It surely has to be Terry Lamb.

He encouraged Hoppa to finger his opponents FFS.

What a raving lunatic.

I don't know out of ever as the comp dates back to 1908 and I'm sure there have been nuffies along the lines. But out of the current crop, Matty Elliott is fairly diabolical.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mick Potter is about 10 games in with nothing to work with. Been left a schmozzle by Sheenius and has copped a stack of injuries to boot. Waaay to early to judge

True but didn't he sign Anasta despite him not doing anything since 2005!:lol:

gronkathon

First Grade
No. He signed nobody. Bwaiff was signed on by Sheenius about the same time he gave that f**king merkin Moltzen a three year extension

lockyno1

Post Whore
No. He signed nobody. Bwaiff was signed on by Sheenius about the same time he gave that f**king merkin Moltzen a three year extension

I stand corrected...mind you he still picks Blair and Anasta. I loved the Anasta at halfback selection!:lol:

Not sure what was funnier, Loltzen a 3 year contract after fighting the Dragons to get him back....or signing Adam Blair!:lol:

anjado

Juniors
2/7. Your maths is poor if you think this is success. He had a 41 per cent win ratio in seven seasons at Penrith.

He has completely failed as a coach everywhere he has been.

Well Wayne Pearce coached First Grade from 1994-2000 exactly the same amount of time made no finals series and had a win percentage of 37%. So there you go i think you will find 2 finals series may be a higher number than 0 and 41% is a greater percentage than 37 % but my maths skills are far inferior to yours obviously.

So Royce Simmons wasn't even the worst coach of his era let alone the worst of all time.

Since you based it purely on statistics rather than facts.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stephen Kearney and it is not even close - stats don't lie, the guy is officially the worst coach in nrl history

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Well Wayne Pearce coached First Grade from 1994-2000 exactly the same amount of time made no finals series and had a win percentage of 37%. So there you go i think you will find 2 finals series may be a higher number than 0 and 41% is a greater percentage than 37 % but my maths skills are far inferior to yours obviously.

So Royce Simmons wasn't even the worst coach of his era let alone the worst of all time.

Since you based it purely on statistics rather than facts.

Pearce was a crap coach too, but doesn't mean Royce is not.

The man has been a complete and utter failure wherever he has gone.

God-King Dean

Immortal
John+Cartwright+NRL+Rd+20+Titans+v+Broncos+TZF0EcWiq5Tl.jpg

Latest posts