What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
if signing sam perret is some sort of "trade-off" for getting a talent then f**k me! win-win!

ParraFan09

Juniors
Front row and hooker. No hookers on the market though so we'll be waiting til 2015

Kevin Kingston would deffinently be a better option then Keating at hooker, is Nathan Smith still under contract for next season? I would even move Luke Kelly to No.9 over Keating.
IMO we are in need of a quality winger more so then a prop.

Kevin Kingston would deffinently be a better option then Keating at hooker, is Nathan Smith still under contract for next season? I would even move Luke Kelly to No.9 over Keating.
IMO we are in need of a quality winger more so then a prop.

they are insane if they dont make kingston an offer

ParraFan09

Juniors
Because he's carving up?

One year would be okay, but I'm guessing he's after 2+

We wouldn't need him to carve up, just give good service and defend well, Pritchard will have a seasons worth of experience under his belt, and hopefully he can carve up for us when the opposition is tired.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Guy on Twitter suggesting he's getting mail on Paul Aiton returning to the NRL for the Eels....

Not sure on his sources or reliability - but an interesting prospect given he is a hooker....

spiderdan

Bench
couldn't be bothered trawling through the thread to find it but i think stagger mentioned somewhere we were talking to a #9 that has other talent in front of him at his club so is struggling to get a start. just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the club is in talks with kurt baptiste?*

* not to be confused with 1984 olympic 200m medalist kirk baptiste

Craig Johnston

First Grade
kurt baptiste is being chased by penrith and the chooks. His manager says there are a couple of clubs chasing him and we're not one he's mentioned.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
couldn't be bothered trawling through the thread to find it but i think stagger mentioned somewhere we were talking to a #9 that has other talent in front of him at his club so is struggling to get a start. just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the club is in talks with kurt baptiste?*

* not to be confused with 1984 olympic 200m medalist kirk baptiste

Think Stagger had his hand on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.