What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd's replacement

Dazzat

First Grade
Tate and Tonga?

True enough ... although Tate had played ALOT of football on the wing at the Broncos and for Australia.

When Tonga was picked, from memory, Inglis was pushed out onto the wing a fair bit.

Earl

Coach
They'll probably play Dane Neilson on the wing.

QLD shows incredible loyalty players who have done the job for them in the past

If they're dumb enough to pick O'Neill, Fergo will be licking his chops.

It should be Edrick Lee. He's a better WINGER than Boyd AND Tate anyway.

AceAv

Juniors
I wouldn't doubt Gagai would kill it on wing. Might be too early, so I guess Oniel wouldn't be horrible

Aragorn

First Grade
Definitely not Meninga's style to pick out of position. They'll go either Ash Graham or Justin O'Neill.

whats the logic behind this? isnt Boyd playing FB along with Inglis for their respective clubs ? Isnt Tate a centre? I think Neilson has also played wing in one of the origins?

Barba would kill it on the wing.

timka4

Bench
Gagai for me. Great player, skilful, quick, strong. Has played on the wing before, no other real threatening options when I think about it.

Barba is not a good choice on the wing

1. Slater
2. Gagai
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Tate

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I'm a cowboys supporter & was pissed when we signed Ash Graham. But he really has turned out to be a good finisher & solid player. He's not Brent Tate but he's better than Adam Mogg and we know he aimed up when he got a shot.
I wouldn't be against us picking him, chambers or O'Neill. Nielsen isn't the answer IMO and neither is barba, Bowen etc.