What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ding dong the witch is dead !!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Point 1 - Why didn't it make any difference at the last election

How do you know it didn't? Hadley slandering your opposition isn't an instant win, but more like an advantage to the result. If he's worth a 10% swing (for example), then in 2009 this obviously wasn't enough to sway the result.

Point 2 - Suck shit. I imagine Joe wasn't treated fairly or he wouldn't have run independently and for the record I pay my way and dont drink wine.

How about all the other points you are in denial about like unfairly banning a member, the constant leaks (sometimes via you) and handing us a wooden spoon etc etc.

The wooden spoon is not a real trophy mate. The Titans got the spoon a couple of years ago, kept their coach and now they're doing pretty well.

The wooden spoon comes down to injuries between a couple of rebuilding clubs. Nothing more.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Did you have your snout in the trough?

Never have never will...

Actually I tell a lie, there was this one time invited in a corporate box in 06 or 07 by a former director and I accepted the invitation only to get a dressing down from him because I called him and his fellow directors puppets on LU :)

eel4life

Juniors
I knew u would bite.

You were fed the same lies as me Bongo.

Joe said he was running as an independent, heaven be hold "the crew" we're assisting the rival ticket and the site owner of T.O.S even thanked Joe for his work and dedication on assisting.

I'm not concerned if you run back and tell Joe this, I'm very disappointed in him cause he lied to his friends who you know well.

I am saying this, lets clean up the confusion about Saad!

Lets organise to get the Board reports or lets organise a meeting with the entire previous Board to find out why there was a fallout with Saad.

If Saad feels he is innocent and the stories he has fed people are true, then he should have no problems attending any such meeting and inviting all his family and friends too so that they can listen to why he was ousted!

From what I hear the previous Board can produce evidence to back all their claims!

Elections are done and dusted, this is simply to point out to both yourself and Etu what the reasons are why Roy came 10th and miss out by 43 votes.

HA HA HA we said jodeci well said ...

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't know any of the Joe Saad stuff but the reason Roy came 10th is because we don't want him on the board. Not now, never.

eel4life

Juniors
ha ha you like that fact that the new chairman has stuffed up the new deal with the new major sponsor?

Wow awesome stuff good to see you have the best interest of the club at heart ...

Maroubra Eel

Coach
ha ha you like that fact that the new chairman has stuffed up the new deal with the new major sponsor?

Wow awesome stuff good to see you have the best interest of the club at heart ...

Why would he stuff it up? Sounds like a load of garbage to me from those who are still hurting from the boardroom loss.

strider

Post Whore
1. Since when do lawyers drum up support on twitter :lol: :lol:

2. What a f**king load of rubbish all this is ...... this club is a deadset f**king joke! ..... egotistical wankers left right and centre

born an eel

Bench

2. What a f**king load of rubbish all this is ...... this club is a deadset f**king joke! ..... egotistical wankers left right and centre
I suppose when a poll of members only think you are the 10th best candidate you need to try and get support from somewhere, look how good it went for EGJ,(who's football club membership was not paid by his best mate but probably his dads free season tickets)

Maroubra Eel

Coach

:lol::lol: this is some funny shit. I haven't laughed so much at a thread in ages!

I love a shitfight.:lol:

Tony Bongo

Bench
wow joe saad got 100 of his family members to vote for the other side when usually they would be voting for roy and co, they lost out by 65 votes, are good at maths ?

Did you vote at the elections ? just wodering ...

How many friends and family did Roy have voting for him? He showed me a list with a couple of hundred of them on it at the football club election. Why would Joe Saad's family not vote for Roy and co? BTW you're shit at English and maths.

strider

Post Whore
How many friends and family did Roy have voting for him? He showed me a list with a couple of hundred of them on it at the football club election. Why would Joe Saad's family not vote for Roy and co? BTW you're shit at English and maths.

But how does he go at Biology? maths and english aren't important

Latest posts