What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ding dong the witch is dead !!

Suitman

Post Whore
If this is what it is like on LU, imagine what it is like in the boardroom.

God help this club.

Suity

eels81236

Bench
chris murphy ‏@chrismurphys 10h Australia:'Criminal Code Act 1995 Schedule 1 474.17 Using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence..3 years imprisonment'

chris murphy ‏@chrismurphys 2 Jun
@SteveHowe69 Met with Parramatta ppl this morning. Don't know Roy Spagnolo but said he did a great job with the Parramatta club.Respect

chris murphy ‏@chrismurphys 5h
I'd never heard of Roy Spagnolo but now I'm swamped by ppl wanting to support him in a defamation action against Ray Hadley.Well liked.

WOW i wonder who's next ????

D you reckon he'll go to jail?

EelsFan05

Bench
This has become a comedy show. Chris Murphy and his twitter account are not going to help things.

eel4life

Juniors
It's not him but why don't you send it to him yourself anyway? I'm sure he would like to know that some clown is impersonating him. Is it you BTW?
I know you're slow but in case you haven't caught on I'm not a fan of Hadley's either.

https://twitter.com/chrismurphys

click the link Ken Crapper, tell him yourself champ ..

I dare you, C'mon Bongo i'm to stupid to do so mate, i will probably write something so stupid to him he would not understand ...

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
rubbish

Hadley and his rants never stopped him getting to power in 09

if you think Hadley has that much influence in elections then explain that

Hadley is a radio voice , Roy had 4 years to impress these swinging voters in person in the club. He had unlimited funds to convince these members that he was the way to go but couldn't .

born an eel

Bench
I wonder what happened between the end of last years football club election to now that changed Rays opinion of Roy.
For Roy to have been elected at the football club elections Ray must have endorsed him

Bigfella

Coach
Since when did former criminal lawyers become the go to men for defamation law?

Not sure singo and ray's crew (and resources) would be shaking in their boots.

eel4life

Juniors
It does appear to be his account. Maybe just like Crowe, he has somebody else posting the tweets.

It's really him, he tweets about politics mostly. When he blocks people, he gives them the reason why he blocks them, it is really funny when he does it.