What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal V Tallis

shaggs

Coach
Tallis is a nobody. Picked on smaller blokes or rookies his whole career. f**k him.

newman

First Grade
Yeah Tallis basically accused him of king hitting him "when he was held by two other blokes!!" (WTF) gal was like; "what are you talking about mate it was toe to toe".

Then It just escalated. Gal was pretty pissed off.

SadShark

Bench
Was gunna say that one of his on Ross.

That wasn't a fight Do-Gordie, that was a bashing.

Farkin hypocrite.

Was gunna say that one of his on Ross.

That wasn't a fight Do-Gordie, that was a bashing.

Farkin hypocrite.

The way he talks about the Ross fight you'd think it was a fair one and that he was the victim of some sort of unjust assault and was just defending himself :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Watch the game where Miles tries to take out the Fullback Hayne right after he take a bomb. Flying headbutt I'd call it.

Now did youse check this out. Someone posted it up on Youtube

[youtube]2jJbMKEi_r0[/youtube]

Ausguy

Coach
Someone questioned Tallis on the rushour show on MMM.

He said that Ross was calling him fat and he said he should retire, and that was enough to punch on but a guy headbutting and twisting existing injured knees isn't?

Gordie your a crying lil sook.

I didn't watc TFS cos I knew id get fired up... can someone tell me without bias did Gal win the battle of the wits with gordie?

greenfins

Juniors
Haha what a gee up, Gall will cop it in SOO two, Gordon Tallis is a legend, nothing in it on the Footy show your pulling yourself.
Bring on game two, I love both Gallen & Tallis both great Origin players. Gallen would have got marched in a club match but in Origin I say let the match review panel handle it as was done, all good.
I am a Qld fan and there was nothing in it, bring on game 2, we'll send Nate Miles in head first into Gallen, then watch the fireworks.

Latest posts