What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defense of the Ancients (DotA) Mafia Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Dutchy

Immortal
2123532-dota2_5v5_mashup_by_kunkka_d46eckr.jpg

Months had past since the Great War, but the ill effects of the land were still lingering. To the Far-East, Kalimdor, a once beautiful place covered by ancients forests, was covered in ash and bone. The WORLD TREE, not quite beyond repair, but fading in life still stands but the inhabitants, the once proud race known as the Night Elves, had long forsaken these lands.

The land to the West, Lordaeron. Once belonged to the World of Men, had been besieged by the Undead Scourge. Rivers no longer ran, grass no longer grew, life was hard to come by. Khaz Modan, once home to the proud Dwarven clans had been reduced to nothing but scattered stone.

This war had been brewing for centuries, long before the Orcs, driven mad by The Burning Legion of Demons who had taken over their home-land, fled to the Human lands of Azeroth and Lordaeron.

This world was just about ready to repair itself, the remnants of the fallen Alliance of Humans, Dwarves and Elves pieced back together. Joined by many races, Orcs, Naga beasts from other Realms. All fighting for the one cause, protect the World Tree, enslave the Lich King.

To the frozen lands of the North. Northrend, lay barren. The Nerubian race who once called this frozen wasteland as home, had fled South to aid the Alliance, fighting the Scourge. At the end of the war, Arthas, once a Paladin Knight of the Humans, turned Death Knight of the Scourge, was defeated. He was the Undead's last hope of releasing the Lich King from inside his Frozen Throne, or so we thought...

________

Defense of the Ancients Mafia Rules

1. Do NOT share your ROLE, NAME or ALIGNMENT in this thread. I will not publicly acknowledge a rule violation but it will be punished. This includes PM's.

2. Do NOT edit posts. Editing a post is an immediate kill. If you make a mistake, post a new reply.

3. DO NOT post in this thread once you have been killed unless your role permits it. Nor are the dead to intervene and leak spoilers in other threads.

4. When voting in a lynch, please use bold as below:

Vote: Bunniesman or Vote: No Vote or Change Vote: Dutchy

5. If you don't have a basic understanding of the rules, I recommend you go visit MafiaScum

6. If you don't have a basic understanding of DotA, I recommend you visit playdota.com or GOOGLE it.

7. Remember to PM in your day or night actions. This is designated within your PM. Failure to do so will make your action void and it won’t take effect. (Label each PM with the correct Phase EG - Night 3 Action - Day 4 Action etc.)

8. Check your PM's during both phases to make sure you have no special criteria for that given phase, it's not my responsibility to chase you up on this. If you have a SmartPhone turn notifications ON.

I cant f**king believe it!

Sent to the icy cold of Northrend. Alleria, the Windrunner had just witnessed what the Alliance had feared, but never hoped to be a reality. The Lich King, had been released from within his Frozen Prison, the power source to the Undead.

Eager to avoid escape and bring word back to the Alliance, now a small army of Heroes from all distant lands and realms, the doom of which may be upon our dying lands once again. Alleria, blessed with swiftness and agility made haste South for her awaiting ship.

Surrounded by foe, Alleria used her Shackleshot to pin a ghoul like creature to a tree. Thinking she had escaped, she felt a Frozen Piercing bolt shoot through her hamstring. The hooded figure escaped back into the darkness. The last thing Alleria saw was the burning red eyes of the Lich King...

Dutchy is Dead. He was Alleria, Ancients Aligned Wind Runner.

windrunner_dota_2_by_creat78-d5vpgnj.jpg

ALIVE

4. Monk
5. Frederick
17. Bunniesman
22. Jason Maher. He is Dazzle, Troll Clan Aligned Shadow Priest.
25. St George Bull
26. Parra
28. Smiley
29. Apey

DEAD

1. Whall, he was Meepo, Ancients Aligned Geomancer.
2. afinalsin, he was N'aix, Undead Scourge Aligned Lifestealer
3. Misanthrope, he was Kel'thuzad, Undead Scourge Aligned Lich King
6. Soc, he was Balanar, Ancients Aligned Night Stalker
7. RHCP, he was Huskar, Troll Clan Aligned Sacred Warrior.
8. DB, he was Traxex, Undead Scourge Aligned Drow Ranger.
9. Thorson, he was King Leoric, Undead Scourge Aligned Skeleton King.
10. 9701, he was Rylai, Ancients Aligned Crystal Maiden.
11. Drew-Sta, he was Rotund'jere Undead Scourge Aligned Necromancer.
12. HowHigh, he was Rexxar, Ancients Aligned Beast Master.
13. Parra Pride, he was Nortrom, Ancients Aligned Silencer.
14. Ozzy, he was Anub'arak, Ancients Aligned Nerubian Assassin.
15. SGL, he was Darkterror, Ancients Aligned Faceless Void.
16. Keepingthefaith, he was Syllabear, Ancients Aligned Lone Druid.
18. DragonPunk, he was Mogul Khan, Ancients Aligned Axe.
19. Sanchez, he was Tiny, Ancients Aligned Stone Giant.
20. Butchmcdick, he was Ish'kafel, Ancients Aligned Dark Seer.
21. Dogslife, he was Lanaya, Ancients Aligned Templar Assassin.
23. Non Terminator, he was Rhasta, Troll Clan Aligned Shadow Shaman
24. Didgi, he was Rikimaru, Ancients Aligned Stealth Assassin.
27. Bazzi, he was Squee Spleen and Spoon, Ancients Aligned Goblin Techies.
30. MSIH, he was Vol'Jin, Troll Clan Aligned Witch Doctor.
31. Dutchy, he was Alleria, Ancients Aligned Windrunner.
32. Bonus Kill - Drew-Sta is Dead. He was Twatasaurus Rex, Twat Aligned Twathead.

IT IS DAY 1. WITH 30 ALIVE IT IS 16 TO LYNCH. DAY WILL END 10:00AM TOMORROW.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
hahahaha...

Vote: No vote

As much as I'd like to metagame someone out, stupid to do so with no evidence as yet.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought as much, I didnt think the whitish patches on the jugs & stomach were reflection.

Dutchy

Immortal
No Vote (5) - DB, Soc, SGL, Smiley, Bunniesman
Sanchez (1) - Dogslife
Dogslife (1) - Sanchez

Last edited: