What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Do they actually have a panel that look at the salary cap of each club or are they seriously that incompetent to leave it up to just one assclown Shubert?

Good question.

Just like the refs, I blame the structure not the person/people in the jobs.

While I'd love to blame Schubert, the administration is to blame. I don't know if Gallup was incompetent, or if he truly was held back by lack of resources until the new TV deal was done. Or if he was just a News puppet.

Whatever the reason, he achieved f**k all in terms of solutions and now the new management needs to sort out the issues he left behind.

spiderdan

Bench
Seriously Casper? I love threads that go off topic but this forum doesn't have a kid lockout system on it. Take a bit of responsibility for some of the over the top crap you post.

Bigfella

Coach
When it came to music and film I was very fortunate being heavily exposed to awesome films and great rock bands from 1971 to mid 1976/77, saw so many brilliant British & American bands live (and Aussie bands), some I looked after as part of the jobs I had back then or got to meet them, party with them.

Thanks to connections, as a 13/14 year old I was introduced, through LP record gifts, to Little Feat and Chicken George who put me on to The Eagles & The Doors. As an 11/12 year old (1969/1970) I'd already discovered Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Yes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Tangerine Dream, Cat Stevens, Pink Floyd, Santana, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, etc, etc,........

My parents big mixed business on Victoria Rd Rydalmere 1961 to 1969 (aged 4 to 11/12) had a juke box and as the family home was connected to the back of the shop I got to listen to all the music coming out of America, Britain & Australia back then. With pool tables, pinball machines, etc, and providing groceries, take away food, fish and chips, hamburgers, milk bar stuff, so many young people came and played the juke box while I was busy beating or thrashing everyone at pool (and eventually snooker elsewhere as I got older). My current song-writing music production is heavily influenced by that mid 60's to mid 70's period.

Where can we buy your stuff Casper?

Latest posts