What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmas A Bitch Fat Head

newysharksfan

Juniors
He bagged us and trashed us to go to a winning team (Ha Ha Ha).
Then it's a night out in Cronulla will help end his career.
Karmas a bitch served cold Fathead.
Who's a winner now ?????????????

Card Shark

Immortal
I don't hold any grudges against him & feel sorry for him.

What a waste of a wonderful talent!

Can't believe he hasn't been prevented from doing this to himself - someone should've got in his ear before this.

Inferno

Coach
The club I feel sorry for is Canberra. They lose Carney, Dugan now they have this dickhead on their books.

It will be interesting what the NRL does in reaction to him being charged. I'd say indecent assault is a touch worse than high range drink driving...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not many people get to play NRL, let alone SOO. Not enough care taken, and even less respect for this honour. Sign of the times.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I don't hold any grudges against him & feel sorry for him.

What a waste of a wonderful talent!

Can't believe he hasn't been prevented from doing this to himself - someone should've got in his ear before this.

I'd say plenty of people have been in his ear, probably only listens to the wrong people.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Rumour has it that VB the NSW Team Sponsor has recalled all workers to commence 24 hour production to keep up supply to all of the Blues dropouts. Tamou, Ferguson, Duggan soon and who will be next.

Latest posts