What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign Josh Papalii for 2014

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Me too! Life would be boring if everyone agreed....or so Jack Gibson told me...;-)

Yeah - I remember the words that the late great Jack Gibson told a young Gutful - "If I ever catch you going through my bins again I am going to call the Police...".

parra pete

Referee
Yeah - I remember the words that the late great Jack Gibson told a young Gutful - "If I ever catch you going through my bins again I am going to call the Police...".

"Where's ya bin..." I been sleeping".."No, where's your Wheely bin I mean"..."Oh, I wheely bin in gaol"

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Kermit is also a fan of pineapple cruisers and is covered in some deadly tatts that he got from his homeboy in Fyshwick.

Given the talk of Hock reconsidering even though the Eels have agreed to a transfer fee, it got me wondering if any if the money that was supposedly paid up front to Papalii had been repaid yet?

84 Baby

Referee
Given the way Canberra's other Origin stars pan out, we probably have an even money chance to sign him again before the end of the season