What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder and BP Rankings

Monk

Referee
Just thought i'd give you guys a bit of notice. Tonight i'll be going through all the games this season and updating the F7's Ladder and Backpacker Points.

Stay tuned for it all. If you're new and you don't know about BP Points here's the low down.

The F7s player rankings for the highest scoring players are known as 'The Backpacker Player Rankings' in honour of The Backpacker who instigated the point scoring system in 2003.

After every round of F7s, players are awarded 3-2-1 points according to referee scores. A running tally of these will be made throughout season 2013 with the top players of the year receiving prizes and awards.

Final totals will be revealed (and prizes awarded) in the annual F7's Awards night.

More information can always be found at our awesome website http://www.forumsevens.com.au/index.php which is currently being worked on to be updated for the 2013 season.

Cheers,
Monk

jamesgould

Juniors
The BP rankings make great viewing for the Ninjas! Well done on the early lead, eoz!!!

The ladder ... not so much. :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
nice work monk :thumb

thanks for putting in the effort to make this visible for the rest of us :)

although the BP points ladder seems to be missing the titans v bluebags game

Monk

Referee
I definitely tallied it, i just forgot to put your name in when I was rearranging them all. Will fix now :D

Monk

Referee
BP Rankings have been fixed. Remember if you see a mistake or something I forgot to include. I definitely remembered it, it's just someone's fault that it wasn't included. Probably Drew or Non Terminators fault tbh.

Monk

Referee
Here's the final ladder heading into the Finals.

Post Round 5 :: Ladder

I'm keeping the BP Rankings hidden away till the Forum 7's Awards Night. It's super close!

Great season by everyone, it's always exciting when every team still has a shot at the finals in Round 5.