What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
WooooooHooooooo

My team won, I won heaps and my day of good bets continue.

Cox plate winner, Quinella, and triffy, Few dogs that evening, Stanely Cup champs.......

One bet left from that day.........it was a speculator......Shakrs for the premiership, only got 12-1 bit filthy about it.

Either that cancels my run or it finishes in glory.

Back to the Hockey, Kane world best mullet and hands, I remember saying Keithy and Seabrook and BRF82 was unimpressed, be impressed, great defenders. Our forwards all good, including rookies like Saad.

But Crawford, he stood tall, and made it so.

Love my hawks, love my money :)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Be happy for me.

Took a 7 game game series over our original six rivals to get there. You Keeper Howard is great, Datsuk, etc, respect.

I love all Kanes, Bollands.

It is a tad freaky, these are the guys I play on xbox, and they win like I do.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And Sid the Kid proves what a franchise player he is.

Lived up to the hype.

Well done Penguins...

Nugget10

Juniors
Was off work sick and started watching the Stanley Cup. I was hoping San Jose got up but alas it wasn't to be. It was a good series.

Looks like I'm a hockey fan now. It's fast, tough and full of skill. Hanging out for next season

Spud

Juniors
Toronto are almost guaranteed to make the playoffs for the first time since 2013 :D

Gave a good showing against the Caps as well. Just hope the Oilers keep up the form against the Ducks, then I'll start to believe

jack coburn

Juniors
Done the bracket challenge on the NHL site. Picked pens and oilers to playoff final . Followed the pens for about 10yrs so going for them again. Had a good win on them last yr @ 17-1 .

jack coburn

Juniors
Good finals so far . My pens got up after being down 4-2. Good comeback. I didn’t back them this yr . Nashville looking good. See how the pens go against the winner of wash/Columbus. Been a tough series between them

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I know not many care but it is Stanley Cup finals

Go St Louis Blues I hate the Boston Bruins.

Hardest most skilful sport there is, these guys are amazing.