What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other sports do you forumites follow?

hindy111

Post Whore
Other than the eels and league heres a few other sports i follow and enjoy.

NFL-Phili Eagles

Football
EPL-Chelsea
Championship-Nottingham forest

natheel

Coach
Other than the eels and league heres a few other sports i follow and enjoy.

NFL-Phili Eagles

Football
EPL-Chelsea
Championship-Nottingham forest

NFL - Philadelphia Eagles
NBA - Charlotte Bobcats (Possibly Hornets next season)
AFL - Port Adelaide Power (not huge fan though)
EPL - Sunderland
20/20 - Melbourne Renegades
A-League - Wanderers
MLB - SF Giants
NHL - Anaheim Ducks
NBL - Perth Wildcats

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
I follow all sports, apart from league though my other strong sporting interest is athletics.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I follow anything Australia is competing in.

I don't follow any bullshit from overseas. I don't like anything outside of Australia.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
being a target shooter myself I have an interest in all forms of target shooting. mainly rifle and clay target results. apart from league and golf I don't have much interest in other sport.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Spurs (Totenham)
Geelong Cats
Speedblitz Blues
CC Mariners
AC Milan
Seville FC
Werder Bremen
Green Bay Packers
Waratahs
Any team representing Australia

Daneel

Bench
NY Giants
Qld Reds
Roar
They are the only teams outside of eels that effect me if they lose. I follow a lot of other teams in various sports but couldn't give a f*ck if they lose. Big time bandwagoner especially anything australia is doing well in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cricket and the sport of kings. Don't mind watching the NBA either.

AFL is the most geniused sport on the planet.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I enjoy watching the Aussies play cricket, even though we have been poor of late. I enjoy the test more than the shorter forms.

I love watching the Aussie open when it's on, ive been meaning to go to that or the Medibank International (or whatever it's called now) for years. Tomic, Hewitt, Stosur and the Joker are my fav's.

I enjoy watching the AFL. I was pumped when Sydney won the comp last year, even though i will have to admit i'm pretty much a closet fan. I just put all my time into Parra there is none left for another team.

I don't mind watching the odd game of Premier League, but i can't follow it or the A-League.

Chipmunk

Coach
I follow most sports, but dont support specific teams. I have what I call a fascination with College Football in the USA. Im fascinated how a university based amateur competition rivals and in some US States surpasses the equivalent peak professional sport in the country. Along with College Basketball, I would almost say it is the greatest amateur sporting competition in the world.