What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary CRPA-MOYLAN AND ROBINSON TO PLAY FOR WINDSOR

Graftonpanther

Juniors
I agree what rubbish, they could make interim changes if they wanted to, I suppose we have to hope for an injury for Matty Moylan to keep playing, what a load of crap. If they are signed to the club and are good enough to play first grade they should be allowed to play.

The NRL tell everyone this is a business nowadays, so really when you think
about it the clubs should be able to promote and give a pay rise to an up and coming person in their business the same as the professional world.

Just my opinion, I know it is being simple but that is what it should be I think.

franklin2323

Immortal
He got shafted. Now he will strive in the A-league. Gallop was a stronger leader

Yeah but they realise there is a problem now that's a start. You can argue us & the Tiger can't win the comp. Roosters & Manly are in the same boat. It's crazy that you could have teams in Finals get an injury & they can't pick the best side possible.

maple_69

Bench
End of the day we screwed up our top 25. Its a dumb system and needs to be changed but we wouldn't have been in this position if the coaching staff had picked the right team to start with. Hell we'd probably be 6th or 7th also.

I just wish they would be consistent in how reactionary they are to media pressure.

darkbloom

Juniors
Why bring back Gallop.

He had the opportunity to change the system for 10 years and did shit all.

You've been listening to Gus far too much.

The game was having big problems when Gallop took over and he steered it through some very tough times and grew the game.

As well fighting against the issues that were delivered to him by clubs and players, he had some very powerful people trying to undermine his every step.

What Gallop didn't set out a blueprint for the game's future - that lack was poor. He had excuses for it but still should get marked down for it.

But to say he did shit all is completely wrong and very unfair.

Munky

Coach
As well fighting against the issues that were delivered to him by clubs and players, he had some very powerful people trying to undermine his every step.

Um, those very powerful people appointed him to the job to do their bidding.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Just a question, with Mose Masoe being released to go to Super League, does that mean we can move Matty Moylan into the Top 25?? I hope so.

Big Mick

Referee
You've been listening to Gus far too much.

The game was having big problems when Gallop took over and he steered it through some very tough times and grew the game.

What Gallop didn't set out a blueprint for the game's future - that lack was poor. He had excuses for it but still should get marked down for it.

But to say he did shit all is completely wrong and very unfair.

I was referring to this issue in particular. But ok...

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Yeah my mistake but Galea and Pangai have been so my question is the same if anyone knows.

I am hoping Moylan can be promoted into the Top 25 squad, just curious.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah my mistake but Galea and Pangai have been so my question is the same if anyone knows.

I am hoping Moylan can be promoted into the Top 25 squad, just curious.

Neither were in the Top 25 so no. However both come off our 2nd tier cap which frees up Moylan. We added Matt Eisenhuth from Parra also got 2 NYC players on debut for Windsor. so we cover Pangai & Galea while playing Moylan so works well.

maple_69

Bench
Shame we didnt see Pangai hit first grade. Could have been an incredibly damaging outside back or impact second rower.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Neither were in the Top 25 so no. However both come off our 2nd tier cap which frees up Moylan. We added Matt Eisenhuth from Parra also got 2 NYC players on debut for Windsor. so we cover Pangai & Galea while playing Moylan so works well.

Good news then, MM is growing into a superstar, his game for us last night showed all class.

He reminds me a fair bit of Darren Lockyer and I don't think I am overstretching in the comparison imo.