What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts story

Panther Pete

Juniors
Out of all the players we have recruited I was most excited about seeing James play. I just hope he can string a few games together without injuries so we can see what he is capable of.

Liddell

Juniors
Some good advice from Amos there.

I was spewing to see him go, I just hope he doesn't let you guys down either.

betcats

Referee
Hope he can put it together, if his injury run keeps up it willbe very frustrating for him, sounds like that had something to do with his issues at souths, Penrith isnt inner city or whatever but there is plenty out here to lead a young man astray.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Watch Segeyaro's try at the end again. Roberts comes flying in as support and had to slow down so he didn't go past Segeyaro.

Jesus christ he made Inu look like a busted ass.

I love how you see Inu smiling and thinking he's home and hosed. It's not often you see a guy who should have received the initial pass, run down an intercept as he has to stop, turn around and then chase down a bloke who hit the ball at pace to begin with. It's essentially a 15 metre headstart from a standing start and he ran him down within 70 metres. Roberts is seriously fast.

I miss the old days where they used to have a "fastest man in League" race each year. I'd love to see the likes of Hayne, Jennings, Roberts and any number of the other quick blokes in the NRL face off. We have Dylan Walker coming through at Souths who is lightning quick as well. I reckon he would give a good show as well.

murraymob

Coach
he is the fastest over 100 in the club.Exciting thing about him is he is still learning and will improve a lot

I was devastated when we let him go. Happy that he ended up at the Panthers though. If he couldn't stay at Souths, I'd prefer he land at the Panthers than the Roosters or Dragons. Hope he has a couple of years of injury free footy. Will be an excitement machine if he can stay fit.

Latest posts