What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: State of Origin 3: Discussion

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
point is, who gives a shit. state of origin ceased with the greg ingles crap a few years ago. all it does now is f**K up the premiership competition. do away with the shit and lets get on with the game as it was meant to be when it was started.

Daneel

Bench
point is, who gives a shit. state of origin ceased with the greg ingles crap a few years ago. all it does now is f**K up the premiership competition. do away with the shit and lets get on with the game as it was meant to be when it was started.

Lots of people according to the ratings, ticket sales, merchandising

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
F**king origin is a f**king waste of time. Mo merkin watches it so lets piss it off and show backyard merkins or merkinchef in its place instead.

To celebrate the removal of Origin from the league calendar for good can I suggest that it is accompanied by a public flogging of Mal "Do you want to buy a banana" Meninga? I'm in. Are You?

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
F**king origin is a f**king waste of time. Mo merkin watches it so lets piss it off and show backyard merkins or merkinchef in its place instead.

To celebrate the removal of Origin from the league calendar for good can I suggest that it is accompanied by a public flogging of Mal "Do you want to buy a banana" Meninga? I'm in. Are You?
count me in gutful. time to rid the game of old smell me finger

zuke

Juniors
Hayne will not get involved if he is played on the wing. Well done selectors, smart move. Another series loss just wait and see

parra pete

Referee
I have a feeling Mal will step down after this series and be replaced by Kevin Walters as Qld coach....just a feeling

Gronk

Staff member
Let's hope he does something about his weight!!!! Looks like he is trying to emulate Arthur...

My spies tell me he's been eating at this restaurant.

ml-gf-phat-phuc-353-20121105114239237950-300x0.jpg

Noise

Coach
Does this mean McManus is playing? f**ken hell. I really wish I didn't buy tix immediately after game 1

Parra Pride

Coach
Does this mean McManus is playing? f**ken hell. I really wish I didn't buy tix immediately after game 1

McManus hasn't been playing badly though, he'll definitely go better than Merritt. Though I would've had Taufua in if I was selecting the squad.

Noise

Coach
Merritt hadnt been playing badly either. Doesnt mean much cone origin. Some players just aren't built for origin. I'd have gone with tafua or uate

Latest posts